New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
Hello, I have been a long-time Muppet and Sesame Street for a few years now. My favorite Muppet film is The Muppets Take Manhattan, and my hobbies are making new ideas and enjoying time with my family.
Welcome I also am a pretty new member I'm sure you'll make lots of new muppet friends!

bbarnabbybell

Reaction score
heyooo!! im barnaby, i also go by eddie or sometimes walter, i love the muppets and was interested since the 2011 movie came out. im 15 and i have autism and adhd, im hoping to make friends and get advice for puppet crafting. currently i wanna make a fozzie replica and a boober replica.
dream job is to work with puppets for entertainment purposes, so mainly aiming to work with muppets and sesame street.:fanatic:

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Hey, there. My name is Angus, and I'm a Muppet newbie.
Welcome to the forum, Angus, from a fellow Rowlf and Cookie Monster fan. I do find it a bit strange that you've picked the not-too-warmly-received Elmo in Grouchland as your favorite film, but hey, I don't judge anyone who likes the Muppets! Have a great time on the forum. :smile:

MuppetNoob02

Reaction score
I've been watching The original Muppet Show and Dinosaurs on Disney+. When I get to Season 5, I'm going to watch those two episodes online.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I've been watching The original Muppet Show and Dinosaurs on Disney+. When I get to Season 5, I'm going to watch those two episodes online.
I love The Muppet Show too. Enjoy it! (If you're on Disney+, most of the Muppet movies are there too if you want to check them out!)

Sweetumsgrouch3

Reaction score
Hello!
You can all call me Kage. I'm 25 years old, and have just recently gotten really into the Muppets and the Jim Henson franchise.
I was obsessed with sesame street as a child and frequently watched the muppet show with my mum, who is obsessed with Kermit.
My all time favourite character so far is sweetums! I think part of my love for him is due to the interest I have in how the Muppets work/are controlled.
I'm so excited to be a part of this community! Really exciting to learn about the Muppets with other newbies, as well as learning from those who grew up with the Muppets.