New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi, Zoot Fan 1981, welcome to the forum! Those ringtones sound cool, I'll have to check those out sometime. :cool:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Thank you, Hubert :cool: I am still adding to my list of ringtones. I have other stuff as well as the muppets.
Stay cool :cool:

Hubert

Reaction score
That's one of my favorites, too. Janice's vocals in that song are great. :flirt:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I agree! I love listening to her sing and Zoot just wails on that sax. I plan on getting a muppets tattoo of the Electric Mayhem band in the future. Hopefully next year :cool:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I hope this shows up. Please let me know if it does. This will be my next tat :cool:

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi there Zoot Fan 1981! I'd like you to meet some people here:

:big_grin: : Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to the forum! Hahahahaaa!
:sing: : We am, is, are, and be they whom as are known as...the members of the Muppet Central forum!
:flirt: : Yeah, with real good music and organic refreshments!
:cool: : Hope you have a "fan-skadiddlybop-tastic" time!
:halo: : FORUM!!! FORUM!!!
(*do you know which episodes/movies those modified quotes came from? take a guess...*)

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Thanks, cjd874 :cool: It's good to be here at Muppet Central. I feel so welcome and I enjoy reading everyone's posts and as far as where the quotes came from, I've heard them before but from what movie or muppet show episodes is kinda fuzzy because it's been so long since I've watched them.
Does anyone have any info on Zoot as far as family life?? I'm considering on writing a Zoot story for everyone to enjoy and I want to get some details accurate :cool: