New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a retired puppeteer/graphic artist. I worked on 'Muppets From Space' as a background puppeteer.
Who besides the geniuses at Jim Henson and Children's Television Workshop can make such a wide array of people across society accessible and acceptable to children without judgement or prejudice. I was lucky to grow up with these influences, and my daughter will grow up with Muppets, Fraggles, and now Pajanimals, not to mention the crazy & wacky sci-fi creations that I adore!
If anyone has any Statler and Waldorf masks or costumes I would be interested in buying them. Thanks
I just joined the forum this morning and wanted to say hi. I've never been a member of a forum before - I came close to joining one for The Office but was too chicken. :embarrassed: Somehow a forum for the Muppets is much less intimidating! Anyway, I look forward to being a member here. - Gina
Allo!

After scanning the forums for a while, I took the plunge and joined :smile: You seem like a friendly bunch, so I'm hoping to have a fun time here!
Just saying Hi!
R.
Welcoome all you new guys i hope that you all have a good time here this is a wonderful forum family to be a part of .

Redsonga

Reaction score
Happy to be here! :stick_out_tongue:
Hello :excited:! Who is the little thingie in your icon? He looks huggable:smile:.
You'll like it here, everyone is very nice...

Well, I guess this thread is for introductions.
Hi, I'm Em, I'm 15 and just started watching Sesame Street and the Muppets again about last year. I watched them when I was a little kid, and now I'm kinda mad that I've been missing out on such muppet awesomeness for years.
I'm gonna try to get my hands on Jim Henson's other projects like Fraggle Rock.
Oh, and I know too many Muppet facts for my own good, and I like to annoy friends with them.
So I guess that's all I have to say about me.
Just look for Baloobius on youtube if you ever need a song :3. Worries are for another day...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Big hello to everyone joining us, and to those who have been away from the Muppet for a while, welcome back! :smile:

Bob1995

Reaction score
Hi.

My name is Bob B. I attend middle school and I chase girls alot:flirt:. But i'm still searching for the perfect one:search:. I got into puppetry by watching the Youtube video Dusty Zombies by Canadian builder Matt Ficner. I got into The Muppets through clips on Youtube. I've been hooked ever since.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My name is Bob B. I attend middle school and I chase girls alot:flirt:. But i'm still searching for the perfect one:search:. I got into puppetry by watching the Youtube video Dusty Zombies by Canadian builder Matt Ficner. I got into The Muppets through clips on Youtube. I've been hooked ever since.
Hello Bob! be carful about those girls because they might chase you right back. :wink: It's really great that you're into pupptry and the muppet... They really go hand in hand... *pun intended* Anyways, Welcome!

Nick22

Reaction score
Hello Bob! be carful about those girls because they might chase you right back. :wink: It's really great that you're into pupptry and the muppet... They really go hand in hand... *pun intended* Anyways, Welcome!
hand in hand. lol. nice one :smile:

Fauna56

Reaction score
Hello! We won't go into age here, but I have been a Muppet fan for a long, long time. Glad to be part of this!

bluesquid

Reaction score
Hiya Guys!
My name is Doug!
I'm a huge muppet fan, a puppeteer, and filmmaker!

Pork

Reaction score
Greetings Fauna and Doug
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forums :big_grin: