New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

anytimepally

Reaction score
I already knew about this forum for a few years, but now’s my first post so I’ll introduce myself first and get that out of the way.

I have always liked the Muppets for a good long time. Bert has always been my favorite "Sesame Street" muppet. And my favorite character in “The Muppets" cast, my old pal Kermy. I would like to request a 96x96 icon of Kermit to use on my Facebook account and one that I could resize to 64x64 pixels for use as my avatar at this forum, just a generic photo showing Kermit’s face and shoulders but not something that is already in use by another member at this board. And don’t worry about hosting my Kermit icon for me, I have my own server on which I can host it.

I would also like to have a Bert Channel Icon on my YouTube account, but I can’t decide which video I should take a frame from and then make a short two second video of that frame. I’m not sure whether I should take a frame from where Bert’s whole body is shown in “Doin' The Pigeon” or if I should take a frame from where Bert has a pot on his head in “Fish in the cowboy hat.” I use to have that book as a kid BTW, anyway I’m also not sure exactly which frame I should take from whichever of those two videos is chosen. There currently isn’t an English version of “Fish in the cowboy hat” on YouTube, all I found is this Dutch version which should do seeing how all I want is to just rip a frame using javimoya.com .

-Neil
Hi, my name is Laura. I'm an avid muppet fan, and so are my children. We love "Muppets from Space," and my daughter (who is 4) really wants one of the posters of gonzo's face that the people at the beach scene were holding. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one? Thanks!:concern:
Welcome! :smile:

KerMatttheFrog

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Matt. I got referred this way through listening to the Muppetcast. I'm pretty willing to bet that most listeners and posters here did that the opposite way. Anyhow, I am a lifelong Muppet fan, cutting my teeth on the 1975-1979 seasons of Sesame Street and the original Muppet Show. I have fond memories of Hooper's Store when its namesake worked there and Big Bird never got his name right.

Its great to have a forum with like-minded "Mupp-a-holics" to chat with.

See you in discussions!

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Hi everyone, my names Sammi and im very new to this forum, well any forum as ive never done it before!

But what better way to start than a Muppets forum! I am a very big fan of Jim Hensons work, he is a legend just like my hero Walt Disney! :excited:

My Favourite shows are the dinosaurs, The muppet show and Fraggle Rock! Im a huge Kermit lover and i worship the ground Big Bird walks on! he he:wisdom:

So its nice to meet all you muppet fans, and i hope i can have some fun on here :halo:

Lots a love Sammi xx

purewitz

Reaction score
Sup guys. I've been a Muppet fan since I first saw The Muppet Show. I had to have been like 4 years old and I think it was like 1982. Ever since then I've seen every movie, show, and special ever made. I've been coming to Muppet Central for years now, but never signed up for the forums. Just to let everyone know I run a blog called Media Monkey Ninja. In which I cover top headlines in media franchise news, which includes (You Guessed it.) The Muppets. So please check it out and if you like a post, feel free to leave a comment.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
HI\i

Hi, Finally got my email to verify!. Hey everyone, I am new to this forum, so Just giving a Shout out to all the Muppet fanss out there.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Matt. I got referred this way through listening to the Muppetcast. I'm pretty willing to bet that most listeners and posters here did that the opposite way. Anyhow, I am a lifelong Muppet fan, cutting my teeth on the 1975-1979 seasons of Sesame Street and the original Muppet Show. I have fond memories of Hooper's Store when its namesake worked there and Big Bird never got his name right.

Its great to have a forum with like-minded "Mupp-a-holics" to chat with.

See you in discussions!
Hi everyone, my names Sammi and im very new to this forum, well any forum as ive never done it before!

But what better way to start than a Muppets forum! I am a very big fan of Jim Hensons work, he is a legend just like my hero Walt Disney!

My Favourite shows are the dinosaurs, The muppet show and Fraggle Rock! Im a huge Kermit lover and i worship the ground Big Bird walks on! he he

So its nice to meet all you muppet fans, and i hope i can have some fun on here

Lots a love Sammi xx
Sup guys. I've been a Muppet fan since I first saw The Muppet Show. I had to have been like 4 years old and I think it was like 1982. Ever since then I've seen every movie, show, and special ever made. I've been coming to Muppet Central for years now, but never signed up for the forums. Just to let everyone know I run a blog called Media Monkey Ninja. In which I cover top headlines in media franchise news, which includes (You Guessed it.) The Muppets. So please check it out and if you like a post, feel free to leave a comment.
Welcome to the forums! :big_grin: .. Hope you like it here!