New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Walks in and trips and falls in the punch bowl) Well all i wanted to do was say hi to everyone, and umm well wlcome to MC how much did you pay to get in? i paid off the bouncer 20$ and told him his car was on fire.

Pork

Reaction score
*picks up punch bowl* MMM, PUNCH *puts punch bowl on head*

LOOK AT ME! I"M A BUNCH BOWL!

The Punch Bowl Welcome you to Muppet Central.

Greedo

Reaction score
Yo! I am a noob! But not a noob to Henson's work in the least. I've grown up with his classic Muppet film, Fraggle Rock, and of course Sesame Street. Ever since I was a little monster, I've been obsessed with making and performing with puppets. I recently had the pleasure of talking to Rick Lyon via email, and I learned of this site. I'm thrilled to be here! Hi!

Pork

Reaction score
HI Greedo,
Love you name and Avatar! Welcome to Muppet Central.

Muppet Mama

Reaction score
"Movin' Right Along" Don't miss it!

I sure wish I would be in New York City at the Music Box Theatre the afternoons of March 23rd and 29th. As I said before, the show was a great trip down memory lane for any Muppet lover. The show is at 3 PM. I know you would love it and I feel we need to support the Muppet Cabaret shows on Times Square so that there will continut to be a muppet presence with all the respect it deserves.
This show has everything from the classic Piggy/Kermit love ballads to "Would You Like to Buy An O?" to "Labrinth" music.
The cabaret show "Movin' Right Along" staring American Idol's Doug Cochrane will be at the Piano Lounge at the Broadway Comedy Club, Music Box Theatre, 318 West 53rd Street on March 22nd and March 29th at 3 PM. GO BY YOURSELF. MUPPET LOVER, BRING A DATE. TAKE THE KIDS. THIS IS ONE SHOW NO MUPPET MAVIN WILL WANT TO MISS. Call for reservations or just show up. There is a 15.00 cover and food/drink minimum but there IS FOOD so you can grab something to eat and don't have to get a drink if you want. I was so impressed by the show in December, and know this one will be even more impressive.:smile:
Let me know what you think of it.
If you are going in to the City for Easter, take in the show. You are going to love it. It's time Muppet Lovers were given the respect of a show in the theatre district and I, for one, want to make sure that there continues to be a Muppet sound on the White Way.

Muppet Mama

Reaction score
Muppet Mama

I sure wish I would be in New York City at the Music Box Theatre the afternoons of March 23rd and 29th. As I said before, the show was a great trip down memory lane for any Muppet lover. The show is at 3 PM. I know you would love it and I feel we need to support the Muppet Cabaret shows on Times Square so that there will continut to be a muppet presence with all the respect it deserves.
This show has everything from the classic Piggy/Kermit love ballads to "Would You Like to Buy An O?" to "Labrinth" music.
The cabaret show "Movin' Right Along" staring American Idol's Doug Cochrane will be at the Piano Lounge at the Broadway Comedy Club, Music Box Theatre, 318 West 53rd Street on March 22nd and March 29th at 3 PM. GO BY YOURSELF. MUPPET LOVER, BRING A DATE. TAKE THE KIDS. THIS IS ONE SHOW NO MUPPET MAVIN WILL WANT TO MISS. Call for reservations or just show up. There is a 15.00 cover and food/drink minimum but there IS FOOD so you can grab something to eat and don't have to get a drink if you want. I was so impressed by the show in December, and know this one will be even more impressive.:smile:
Let me know what you think of it.
If you are going in to the City for Easter, take in the show. You are going to love it. It's time Muppet Lovers were given the respect of a show in the theatre district and I, for one, want to make sure that there continues to be a Muppet sound on the White Way.

Muppet Mama

Reaction score
I have been a muppet fan since Jim Henson first had Kermit and Miss Piggy on the Johhny Carson show. I love all the Muppet characters; Sesame Street, the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Labrynth, Dark Crystal. The man was a genius. Long live his legacy.
Muppet Mama

Kermie fan

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppets new World!

Welcome to a world of Muppets fans! It's a great place to be!:smile:

Rau

Reaction score
Hallo, I'm Rau. I hail from the soggy ol' UK and I'm usually just a lurker (and have been here for couple of weeks). But today, for some unknown reason, I decided to register.

I'm not really much of a muppets fan, I use to watch them as a kid but I havn't seen any for donkeys 'cause ther're never on anymore!

I love Fraggle Rock, though:excited: - I hadn't seen that for years either, but I just got the first two seasons on dvd - so that counts right? *looks around worriedly* riiight?