New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hello all the new people i would like you all to please do two things. Have fun and post like crazy! lol see ya'll around hey drop by the ask Jim lewis thread and if ya have a question for the long time muppet writer feel free to post it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the new members!

Street Fan, we just love it when people share the magic of the muppets, especially with the next generation! It's true; a lot of people like the muppets to varying degrees, but it takes a special sort of energy to love and appreciate them the way we do!
:smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to all the newest members! And a special howdy to my "neighbor" Streetfan! So glad you decided to be official!

And I just had to pop in and use some of my new favorite smilies! :super: :search: :batty: Love 'em!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, Cindy! So good to see you again! And you two know each other? Awesome!
:cool:

kermyisgreen

Reaction score
hi!

I'm new here, and am excited to join in the fun! I've been into Muppets since I was two years old when I received my first stuffed fisher price kermy! I still have him. I remember my Dad would make him talk and fall off my bed. It used to crack me up.
This was 27 years ago, and I still love the Muppets. I'm excited to be here :wink::smile: :embarrassed:

Gold Demona

Reaction score
Hey, Kermy. Good to see you. :smile:
I'm fairly new myself, but already I'm really enjoying myself here.
Everyone's been so nice to me so far, and I'm more than certain it'll be the same for you. :flirt:
So welcome aboard. :excited:

Pork

Reaction score
Hi-ho there Kermy. Welcome to Muppet Central. It's really good to meet.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Arianne, and I joined the the forum near the end of last year, but I never remembered to introduce myself. I am currently a senior at the University of Pittsburgh, and after graduating I hope to go to law school in the fall (If I ever hear from the schools I applied to.) I have been a huge muppet fan ever since I was born and had a baby kermit doll placed in my hands. I've tried to keep up watching evey episode of the Muppet Show I can find; I own several versions of each Muppet movie, and have spent my life accumulating tons of books and memorabilia that i hope to place in its very own room someday! I have memorized almost all of the feature films by heart. I've wrote my senior research paper on Jim Henson's innovations to puppet technology in high school, and I am currently working on a senior paper on Sesame Street and how it relays civil religion towards children of America for my Rhetoric and Culture class.
I have always considered Jim Henson and the muppets a part of me, everytime I was stressed, depressed, or full of unrest, I would read an old muppet annual I had, or watch the fantastic Miss Piggy show, or sing along to my favorite muppet and fraggle tunes. The muppets have, and always will be, a huge part of my life and I am so glad that I joined a forum where I can share that with other fans like myself.
I spend most of my time on the forum at the fanfic section; I never knew that fanfics existed and after reading so many of them, I absolutely love them. They are the perfect way to get my mind off of things, and they totally fill the void I have for muppet romance, for I have always been a hopeless Kermit-Piggy romantic at heart.
Well, there is a little about me and my muppet affiliation. By the way, this year and last year have been a tremendous time to be a muppet fan; after the lull we had for so many years, all this great muppet appearances and merchandise have been coming out and I couldn't be more excited! The Muppetcast is also fantastic and another way I get through the week. Thanks for letting me introduce myself, have a great evening everyone and remember, "There's nothing to it but to do it!" Sgt Floyd Pepper
:smile: :wisdom: (me graduating from pitt pretty soon!)

Pork

Reaction score
HI Arianne. Welcome to the Forums. I'm very glad to meet you.