New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Welcome, BobThePizzaBoy! It's awesome that you decided to register here. I really hope you love it and have fun here! :smile:
Thank you, but there seems to be one small problem. I've made a lot of posts today already and so far only 2 have shown up. What's going on here? :confused:

Skye

Reaction score
Thank you, but there seems to be one small problem. I've made a lot of posts today already and so far only 2 have shown up. What's going on here? :confused:
From what I understand, I think that a certain number of the first posts made by newer members must be approved by one of the moderators here. I hope it is better for you now, though! :smile:

DERogers

Reaction score
Howdy folks. I'm a new member of the forum and am delighted to connect with other muppet lovers.

DERogers

Reaction score
Pork,
Howdy. It's nice to meet you. I got a chuckle out of your signiture. (However it took me a minute to get it, thought.)

plasticboom

Reaction score
use caution when walking the ferrets are out!

hi everyone, i've been a member since dec and have not visited this forum yet. i have no good reason why... feel free to message me i'm usally by my computer.

plasticboom

Reaction score
use caution when walking the ferrets are out

hi everyone, i've been a member since dec and have not yet used this site much. i have no good reason why....feel freee to send me a message. i'm usally not far from my computer....