1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Phillip, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Francie

Francie New Member

Hi, my name is Francie and I have been mesmerized by the muppets and sesame street for as long as I can remember myself. I am always quoting one or the other of the muppets. I am quite happy and excited to have found a bunch of like-minded people and an avenue to be able to watch them whenever I want
    Fragglemuppet and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll love it here, with all the Muppety stuff going around :zany:
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow, I missed a lot of newbies. Welcome TheWemblin'Fool, Trixeee66 and Francie! Hope all three of you have a great time here.
  4. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Have a great day everybody, oh and have a happy holiday, Weblin'Fool, Trixeee66, and Francie.
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wlcome to Muppet Central everyone....Please mak yourselfs at home!
  6. Vincent Liu

I should mention that you live in quite an interesting place :)
  7. KermyFan

KermyFan New Member

Hubert I got it from a t shirt website called ript apparel. It features a different artist every day. Only downside is they're only available that day. Glad you like it though. Lots of cool pics to plunder. Lol
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ah, cool. I might have to check the site out. :)
  9. LadyDodgeballer

LadyDodgeballer New Member

Hello everyone! my name is Becky.

I am a college student so there are not many people around me who want to talk about my love for The Muppets, so I pop onto this forum from time to time. Jim Henson is my hero as I am sure he is the same to many of you on this site. I also wanted to thank everyone for their kindness since I have joined this site. The people on this forum are the nicest and most helpful people on any forum that I have ever experienced. So thank you all, your attitudes would make Henson proud! :attitude:

(Also my favorite Muppet is Rowlf and I dressed as him for Halloween this year!) :sympathy:
    Fragglemuppet and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  10. Vincent Liu

Welcome to the forums! Hope you'll have fun here. :jim:

Rowlf Halloween costume? Nice :D
  11. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not as scary as everyone thinks :D
  12. Vincent Liu

Who said you were scary? :p
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Several people :p
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, Becky! Glad you've liked what you've seen so far and hope you continue to.

Also, if you get/are brave enough, we'd love to see a pic of that Rowlf costume. :sympathy:
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  15. LadyDodgeballer

LadyDodgeballer New Member

I could take a picture of it without myself in it, it is a girly version of Rowlf though; it is a dress. But it has great fluffy brown material and a hood with big floppy ears! I'll try and remember to get a picture of it posted.
    Fragglemuppet and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ah, sounds cool. And once again, hope you have a good time here. :sympathy:
    LadyDodgeballer likes this.
  17. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

Welcome to the forum Becky!

This place is a lot like the Hotel California, you can check out but you can never leave 0.o
  18. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
    There's no carpet on the floor
    Don't try to order dinner
    There's no kitchen anymore
    But if the road's been kinda bumpy
    And you need to rest a spell
    Well, welcome home to Happiness Hotel

Warning- MC may cause addiction, idenity crisis, earthquakes, floods and tornadoes. Please do not drink things at your computer if you laugh easily. Also call your doctor if you should turn green. Thank you and enjoy your stay with us!
    BooberGypsy likes this.
  19. BooberGypsy

BooberGypsy Member

XD Awesome...
  20. Sgt Floyd

That was not MC's fault :p