New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kiki

Reaction score
thomas said:
Hi. I'm Thomas.
Welcome! In fact... welcome everyone who's reletively new to this wild and wacky forum! <3

Kiki

Reaction score
Georgina said:
Hi everybody!

Kiki, Skye: Now I don't feel lost any more! :wink:

I'd like to know if someone knows another member from Spain. It's really only me? I can't believe it! :embarrassed:

Thank you!

(sorry for my english)
Glad to hear ya not feelin' lost no more my friend! Um... i'm afraid I don't know anyone else from Spain. Plus, we don't mind about you english. We don't rully speak good on this forum anyway! <3 (Er, that's a little joke there, 'bout how we don't speak good. Geddit? Sorry. :wink: )

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
fan of richard said:
ive been a fan since i was 4 years old and iam now 31:eek: i have met richard hunt:flirt: in the 80s

Wow, that cool! How did that happen, if you don't mind my asking?

Anyway, welcome to the board!

Elven Princess

Reaction score
Hi there everyone, im a brand newbie to the forum! My name is Lisa and im from England, i've been a Muppets Fan my entire life pretty much (nearly 20 years!), i was brought up watching the Muppet Show videos and Sesame Street and so was my brother so we both love them. My favourite Muppet is and always has been Gonzo and my favourite Muppet film is The Muppet Christmas Carol... so hi there everyone!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello Lisa Welcome to our forum. My name is Martin. Or Marty to my special friends. Hope to see you and all the new members posting here often :smile:

Elven Princess

Reaction score
I certainly shall post here as often as i can! I hope there are many Gonzo fans on here because many of my own friends are not fans of him, they all prefer Kermit or Miss Piggy... they're good characters of course but not like Gonzo! Thanks for the warm welcomes! :concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... You should probably hook up with theprawncracker... He's as big a Gonzo fan regular member as we gots here.
Check out his fanfic Old Friends Who've Just Met in the fanfic section, which has Gonzo's familial relations as the center of the story.
Course, if you're going to go to the fanfic library... LMK and I can send you the titles that've become popular standards within us MC fans and members.

Have a good time exploring the rest of the forums, and welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well hello there Elven Princess! I ADORE Gonzo more than any other Muppet. He's my all time favorite. So, welcome to the forum! :smile:

And Ed, thanks for the plug to the fan-fic. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure thing pal... We gotta expose the newbies to all the fanfic they can handle!