1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Labyrinth & DC Merchandise Arrives!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Stulz, Aug 30, 2004.

1. jarethjunkie

jarethjunkie New Member

HA!
    Just because i havent quite estabished myself in the industry yet, i am forced to take such abuse..
    But if you must know, yes i would do it for free... I'm not in it for the Money... Im in it for the Jare... I mean the "EXPERIENCE"... *cough cough*
  2. LudoFan

LudoFan New Member

I've got to head to Hot Topic and get the door knockers. Man that rules!
  3. Stulz

Stulz Member

Extras

I have an extra set if anyone is interested.

:D
  4. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

3 days ago I noticed that Hottopic.com was selling the doorknockers again. So go grab them while you can.
  5. count123

count123 New Member

there are a few sets on ebay..dont remember the price - for the door knockers that is...
  6. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

I only seen

the worm and fairy stuff. man, I want something of jareth and sarah! ebay, here I come! btw a couple of months ago, I seen a jareth and sarah (from ballroom scene) wall clock! it was gorgumus!
  7. SheWolfAnya

SheWolfAnya New Member

Here is a list of web pages I have found that do OOAK Labyrinth stuff and sales them.

1. This page will show you a wonderful UFO plushy of Jareth:
    http://www.setsunakou.com/ufo/labyrinth.html

2. This page will show you some nice OOAK dolls:
    http://www.oddpla.net/jareth/fanart...ls/forsale.html

3. This page sales Crystal Balls, Ooak Labyrinth Ornaments, Ooak Eye Clusters, Ooak Labyrinth Feather Quill Pen and Ooak pendants:
    http://www.thecopperdragon.com/goingunderground.htm

Here is a picture of 12" dolls of Jen and Kira:

[​IMG]

Found it on ebay. It was going for $69.95.

Hope that helps.
  8. SheWolfAnya

SheWolfAnya New Member

Ebay! Ah Ebay that's where I got my Labyrinth cells:
    [​IMG]

Best place to go for Labyrinth stuff.

9. ryan19

ryan19 Member

d.c.busts

hithere,
    has any1 any idea as 2 when will the rest of the dark crystal busts b dued?so far i only got chmblain,r there still producin em o have they actualy stopped..real bummer if they did.
    is there a website where i can place an order 4 augrah& the mystic?
    any help would mean a lot.

tks&gdday!
    rgds,ryan