New Labyrinth & DC Merchandise Arrives!

Fozzie54

Reaction score
:frown: I am so sad. The Labyrinth door knockers came and went (sold out) before I even knew they existed. Now the originally $18 set is being marked up to $75 plus shipping on Ebay. I can't afford that, and I can't get a straight answer out of the Hot Topic folks whether or not they'll be making more. If anyone hears anything please let me know.

maxdrive

Reaction score
thoise 75 dollar ones could be those brass ones i seen the site people put up i doubt the 18 dollar ones were bade out of metal at all

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
When I came to the US a few months ago I went in a Hot Topic Store, I was so happy to actually see a hot topic as ive heard so much about them, they dont have them here in Australia. Well they had fraggle rock merchandise aswell as the labyrinth doorknockers I should have got one but my budget was a bit tight at that time.

Jenny

Reaction score
Labyrinth

My Hot Topic had them a while back, I got a Labyrinth shirt, I also got a Doozer shirt from there :smile: Did you know they wanted to make a second Labyrinth, but Jennifer Connelly didn't want to do it because they wanted Sarah to be an old lady this time, and she didn't want to old. Thats what I heard anyways. That would of been cool :smile:

Puppetmaker

Reaction score
maxdrive said:
thoise 75 dollar ones could be those brass ones i seen the site people put up i doubt the 18 dollar ones were bade out of metal at all
The hot topic ones are made of a resin. I have a set and one of the horns broke slightly giving me insight into the material. Over all they are very nice and heavy just a bit small.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Jenny said:
My Hot Topic had them a while back, I got a Labyrinth shirt, I also got a Doozer shirt from there :smile: Did you know they wanted to make a second Labyrinth, but Jennifer Connelly didn't want to do it because they wanted Sarah to be an old lady this time, and she didn't want to old. Thats what I heard anyways. That would of been cool :smile:
If they wanted her to be old for the film then theres still time for them to make the film, maybe when she's 70 she'll want to be in the movie!

frogfandavid

Reaction score
Some of the merch that came out was pretty cool , i would love to see a part 2 of the movie , i still love to watch it & the Quality of the Super-bit version is great!

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
If they wanted her to be old for the film then theres still time for them to make the film, maybe when she's 70 she'll want to be in the movie!
Better yet!!!
I'll be sarah!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

practicecactus

Reaction score
jarethjunkie said:
Better yet!!!
I'll be sarah!!!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
And I'm sure you'd be more than happy to offer your services as an actress for free.