1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Labyrinth & DC Merchandise Arrives!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Stulz, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Stulz

Stulz Member

New Labyrinth and Dark Crystal merchandise spotted:

Not only are stores such as Hot Topic, Spencer Gifts, and Suncoast selling Labyrinth movie poster reprints and Spencer's selling Dark Crystal posters, but Hot Topic is also selling Labyrinth Doorknockers!!

YES, you read that correctly. Labyrinth Doorknockers!!

:eek:

And yes, they are of the Door Knocker characters from the film!!!

Hot Topic is selling them for $8.99 each.

:D

I would scan pics to show but the doorkockers are not flat and I can’t seem to find the name of the manufacture anywhere on the packaging and a Google search for them turned up nothing. These haven’t even hit Ebay yet!!

What are you waiting for? Call your local Hot Topic and see if they are carrying them right away!!!

:excited:
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I have been searching for photos online to post a link to, but can't locate anything anywhere!
  3. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

That's awesome! ... I must have them! :excited:

How big are they? And what are they made out of (metal, plastic...)?
    Will they be avalible elsewhere (other than Hot Topic)? Any online places?

I'll have to get to a hot topic soon! They sound so awesome! :crazy:
  4. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Cool! They have a Fairy Pen!
  5. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Does anyone have information, pictures, ect. of these door knockers? I want to get them but my local hot topic does not have them and has never heard of them. Please share some information. Thanks!
  6. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I'm looking at a HT site,I just see:Labyrinth poster,postcard and stationary.
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

8. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

I'm so excited. My local Hottopic has them!!!
  9. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Has anyone heard anything about new merchandise for Labyrinth and Dark Crystal yet? I'm eagerly waiting!
  10. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

I wish my hot topic wa slcoser to my my favorite store i love the people who work there they never judge you about what you buy and always look so cool
  11. Fozzie54

Fozzie54 New Member

:( I am so sad. The Labyrinth door knockers came and went (sold out) before I even knew they existed. Now the originally $18 set is being marked up to $75 plus shipping on Ebay. I can't afford that, and I can't get a straight answer out of the Hot Topic folks whether or not they'll be making more. If anyone hears anything please let me know.
  12. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

thoise 75 dollar ones could be those brass ones i seen the site people put up i doubt the 18 dollar ones were bade out of metal at all
  13. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

When I came to the US a few months ago I went in a Hot Topic Store, I was so happy to actually see a hot topic as ive heard so much about them, they dont have them here in Australia. Well they had fraggle rock merchandise aswell as the labyrinth doorknockers I should have got one but my budget was a bit tight at that time.
  14. Jenny

Jenny New Member

Labyrinth

My Hot Topic had them a while back, I got a Labyrinth shirt, I also got a Doozer shirt from there :) Did you know they wanted to make a second Labyrinth, but Jennifer Connelly didn't want to do it because they wanted Sarah to be an old lady this time, and she didn't want to old. Thats what I heard anyways. That would of been cool :)
  15. Puppetmaker

Puppetmaker New Member

The hot topic ones are made of a resin. I have a set and one of the horns broke slightly giving me insight into the material. Over all they are very nice and heavy just a bit small.
  16. Muppetsdownunder

If they wanted her to be old for the film then theres still time for them to make the film, maybe when she's 70 she'll want to be in the movie!
  17. frogfandavid

frogfandavid New Member

Some of the merch that came out was pretty cool , i would love to see a part 2 of the movie , i still love to watch it & the Quality of the Super-bit version is great!
  18. jarethjunkie

jarethjunkie New Member

Better yet!!!
    I'll be sarah!!!
    MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
  19. And I'm sure you'd be more than happy to offer your services as an actress for free.
  20. Muppetsdownunder

She might not have a choice! :D :) :p