New Guy, New Puppets!

spartan623

Reaction score
Hi all! Im new hear and got bit by the puppet building bug after seeing the Muppet whatnot workshop. that was about 2 weeks ago and now i have 6 puppets in progress....keeps my out of a bottle and my hands busy. let me know what you think and any cool tips and tricks are welcome! here are the first 3 sock style http://www.flickr.com/photos/spartan623

Puppetainer

Reaction score
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum and the exciting world of puppet building! Looks like you're off to a great start! My first efforts didn't look quite as nice. Are you using the Project Puppet Glorified Sock Puppet pattern? Their patterns are a GREAT resource! Best of luck and have fun!
:big_grin:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Welcome Spartan. I like what you have so far. The potential for the characters you're creating seems great. Do you have any plans for them when they're finished or are you just making them at this point?

spartan623

Reaction score
yeah i used the glorified sock i have 3 more on the way and tried to make my own designs so we will see how that goes!

crazy chris

Reaction score
GREAT STUFF!

you have a fantastic eye for color and distinct character compositions!...for your first efforts to be this unique says to me that your future creations will flourish! keepem coming friend!

cc