New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! Oh this is GREAT news! I must see a track listing! :excited:

Java

Reaction score
Getting very excited about this!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I really hope a track listing for the CD set gets listed somewhere soon. (Even though I'll be buying it no matter WHAT.) I'm super excited about this, finally, officialy, quality Fraggle songs! This is too awesome! I can't wait!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Me too. Even if somehow it's just a reissue of material from previous collections, I didn't get any of them, so this would be great for me. All I had was an old Cassette that I tossed out years ago.

I'd love to see the TV size theme for Fraggle Rock on there. not that I don't love the extended version.

Frogster

Reaction score
Considering how short the songs are (most of them not exceeding two minutes) they could probably get 25 songs on each disc, giving us 75 songs. So... October 30th, huh? Nice... don't have to wait till November. I hope they include songs that haven't made it on a Fraggle Rock album before, including songs like "Raise Your Voices High," "Sister & Brother," and "Children of Tomorrow." And yeah, the "Follow Me" to Jerry Juhl would make a nice addition.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Is it weird that the very first song I think of that I want on the CDs is Mokey and Red's "See the Beetle Sitting on a Stone" from season 1? Sure, "Let Me Be Your Song" comes to mind second, but still. . . .

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehe, I would love to have that song on there DTWolf, but the first one that came to my mind was "Dixie Wailin'." One of my very favorites from the entire series.