New Family Guy & American Dad

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Don't forget tomorrow @ 9 eastern, 8 central a new episode of Family Guy is on Fox, and right after that it's a new American Dad!!! I'm so excited I love both shows!:flirt: :big_grin:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I won't!... forget. Family Guy is my absolute favorite cartoon, and I haven't seen American Dad yet, so I'm rully excited about that!

I'm so gluing myself to the t.v.

King Jim

Reaction score
I can't wait for the new simpsons episode.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yay that was good I loved that Brian and Stewie acted like an old married couple. American Dad and Simpsons were good to. :smile: I think a new episode will be on every Saturday. Let's hope I love new Family Guy!:zany:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
That just may have been the Best. Family Guy. Epsiode. Ever.

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Frogster

Reaction score
Man, was it funny! Peter's my absolute favorite. I laughed so hard at his idea on how he would handle the punishers if he was Jesus. I was worried that was going to turn out to be offensive, but it was so plain and simple, yet hilarious! I'm actually smiling just thinking about how Stewie and Brian handled the kids when Lois and Peter were off on their second honeymoon. I laughed so hard when Chris put Meg's hat in his pants and told her to wear it! I liked The Honeymooners thought Peter had, where he decked his wife and ran out the room! Oh, man that show's so funny, and I can't wait till the next one.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The Simpsons, always freakin' fabulous. My favorite line was at the end of the episode whre Bart went to fat camp and the instructor at the end decides to take Homer and as they're driving the instructor says they should share a room for the night with one bed.

HOMER - If there's only one room, how will we decide who sleeps where?
INSTRUCTOR - We'll decide that when we're both standing nake around the bed!

LOL! It was good to see Family Guy back on too. I agree with Frogster, I was nervous about the Passion mock when Peter was Jesus but it was really funny.

PETER - Hey... hey... Stop it.
Guard - I... I'm sorry.
PETER - Just stop it.

I wasn't crazy about the first American Dad, but this one was a lot funnier. I was hoping the alien would spew stuff everywhere all over the place again though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I for one am happy that Family guy has had it's triumphant return to television. Both new episodes were great. I loved the GI Joe PSA refference in the May 1st episode and the May 8th episode was hillarious.... even making fun of You can't do that on Television. American Dad was good too, though not as inspired.

But the Simpsons.... dull... the 350th episode was unspectacular, uneventful, and anti-climactic. Other than Ray Romano and Steven Hawking appearing, nothing even remotely special, or even memorable. The second episode had the potential for great satire, but lost it all on Fat Camp jokes. They could have parodied the McDonald's law suits, but instead put in another random string of unfunny jokes. LAst night's episodes were equally unimpressive...

The American Idol episode was just a plug for Fox... I liked Krusty's comment on DVD commentary, but that was about it. They could have done something funny, like Homer coaching Bart or even Maggie to become pop stars (satirizing Hillary Duff's and Jessica Simpson's even less talented siblings) but... once agaqin, random string of unfunny gags.

Actually, I did like the parody of all the "World is coming to an end" movies that have seem to have been coming out recently. And the religious zealotism it causes. Last night's second episode was good, actually....

The writing on the Simpsons has become really really uneven.

unclematt

Reaction score
I m not happy with American Dad but I love Family Guy. Absolutely hilarious.