Now let's all remember these two things:

1: Buy that Dark Crystal book

2: When you're intoxicated, you buy a PC

(sid crowe hides himself under a bush) :embarrassed:

Hey, look! A new emoticon----:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Are you not getting all the emotions? There should be 11. BTW - we are working on activating a lot more. And they all will work on a Mac. :wink:

sidcrowe

Reaction score
Froggy

Arrgh! My Achilles heel, my weak spot! You found me :eek:

Gasp....wheeze....hmmm....let me try the last "old" emoticon in my menu...the unhappy face.

Must click on .... emot...icon! Must....

:frown:

smcguire

Reaction score
Well, I was able to read the review on its original site on my Mac with no problem. :smile:

--Scott

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think i get it, It means you can watch the movie with just the soundtrack, Right ?

It wasnt included on the Region 2 release, Probably because of the other soundtracks included...

English, French, German, Spanish and Dutch.

I am definetely going to get the Region 1 release, I was only sayign the other day how powerful the score is !

see ya

Daylight

Reaction score
ohhhhhhhh, I wish I had money. Then I'd buy the Dark Crystal Book, the Dark Crystal DVD, the Labrynth DVD, all the Muppet Movies on DVD. It's not fair being obsessed with DVDs and not having any money.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Warrick,

Yeah, it means that Trevor Jones' music score resides on an isolated track so you can watch the movie without sound effects and dialogue. It's wonderful watching it this way, as I feel the movie is told more with mood and visuals than with dialogue anyway. The only downside to isolated tracks, is that they're not edited the way a CD is, so you get a lot of crude drop offs, and cuts, etc. Watch this spot though, as the Dark Crystal Special Edition soundtrack is supposed to be announced any day now.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I liked the Dell dude. :frown: Who thought the guy was sober anyway? :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah there is more to the Dell dude than that:wink:
And he's definatly not sober.