Need Gonzo and Beaker Busts

fenijer

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I have all 18 of the muppet busts but I am missing Gonzo and Beaker. Does anyone know where I can get them new in the box..never opened?? Or at all? I was hoping someone might have them that was willing to sell them.

WANTED: :eek: :concern:

Let me know. Thanks!!!

CyberSteak

Reaction score
I have them!!! The most expensive ones I bought ($39.99 US each). And actually the person I bought them off of on ebay had another one of each just after my auction. But they were snatched up quick. The auction lasted about a day (buy it now). I thought of buying extras but regretibly passed. Clearly 2 of the hardest to find.

Are you keeping them in the box? Displaying them? How?

fenijer

Reaction score
Right now I am keeping them in the boxes. I will probably take them out though because I really want to put them on display. I have a "Muppets Room". I bought the entire set off of a guy on ebay but 8 of them got lost in the mail. :frown: So right now I only have 12. He said he would reship them but he has no more beakers or gonzo. I found gonzo on a website and I ordered him. $49.99. I just have to find Beaker (assuming this gonzo gets here). If you hear of anyone or anywhere where I can get beaker....PLEASE let me know.

jennifer.bartley@rogers.com

Thanks so much.

Are you keeping yours in the boxes?