National Day of Puppetry Menu

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Awsome menu and great choice of puppets! I love it that the puppets chosen were all very uniqe and also from different eras. I am still having problems with an avatar. How does one person have so much skill. I hope this is something they do as a job in their real life. Talent like that should be rewarded.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
Talent like that should be rewarded.
You know, you're right? Talent like that should be rewarded. Jamie, would you like to buy a watch? :cool:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm having trouble coming up with any other words at the time.

Wow…

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That should be the Jim Henson celebration menu. Don't expect anything big. It'll be like the rest of the birthday menus. That could change next year.:smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey and Jamie if you have time of course, I remember you liked the idea of Kermit the Frog Day, Nov 14, the day Kermit got his Hollywood star! Maybe a Menu full of classic Kemits from the all the Muppet Movies and shows.

Zack,

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That's a fantastic idea. Maybe a Big Bird day too. Who knows. Right now I have three jobs so I'll be lucky to release the Mother's Day menu on schedule.:smirk:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Right now I have three jobs so I'll be lucky to release the Mother's Day menu on schedule.:smirk:
Oh come on! "Jobs", I mean, how important can those be? Really Jamie, WHERE are your priorities???:wink: :big_grin:

Just kidding!!!! Your menus are just so cool! I hope you don't feel too pressured to get them out on time because we wouldn't want that! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I feel like quitting my new service job It is meant to float me between freelance positions (right now I have 2 freelance gigs). This postition boils down to designing displays and windows for a major retailer. I actually started out with a promotion (everybody else is irked at that), but I've only been there a few days and it's already eating all of my time and sucking my soul. At the moment, I'd rather be really poor.

I'm sticking it out for another couple of days, but it's interfering with my freelance work. It's just not worth it and not really my field anyway. Tomorrow is the real test. I pull an overnight shift after hours. I'd rather be a medical test subject. I can't stand clothes and perfume. I go home with red eyes every night like I'm working in a coal mine or something. Sorry, rant over. I'll be plugging away trying to find something better, even if it doesn't pay as much. Hopefully I'll have more time for MC after that. The entire time I'm at this store, I feel like there's so much I need to be doing away from there and it drives me nuts.

By the way, jeans aren't jeans anymore, they are refered to as denim! Who gives a flying penguin?!! :zany:

(sorry about the rant):embarrassed:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I don't look good in jeans. Or are we talking about something else?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
They're jeans (and it says denim jeans on the label), but we are to refer to them as denim only. That is why I know this place is not for me. It's funny that I received a position (considered a promotion) over longtime emplyees and I can't fold a pair of pants! I'm good at faking it, but there are other positions that I would like better without the title of Visual Merchandiser where I won't have to wear uncomfortable shoes. Anyway...um ...denim is preppy for jeans. :embarrassed:

I'd rather spend more time on the visual merchandising here. :frown: