National Day of Puppetry Menu

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
One idea I have for a menu is: Find out exactly what day in 1958 Muppets Inc. (now known as JHC) was established, and put top Henson figures--Jim, Brian, Frank, Jerry Juhl, Rivkin, Don Sahlin (bet that's the first time his name was mentioned on here)--on the menu. Y'know, the men REALLY behind the scenes. Just an idea.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
(sorry about the rant):embarrassed:
No prob, Jamie. I think most of us can relate. I've been doing an ongoing temp job for the past month, which is the most steady check I've had since moving out to LA. I'm still struggling to make ends meet, but I had to turn down another part-time job offer anyway, because I'd have been working 14-hour shifts, and on Saturdays and Sunday nights (when I'm already working part-time M-F nights). Sometimes it just ain't worth it.

I saw the Fiery, and found the Talking Wall which I hadn't seen before. Still haven't found the Mystics.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I know there's something out there that is better suited for me.

That's actually Augrah in the menu. LOL! The Mystics are just tiny little lumps that blend into the Labyrinth. Didn't have time to mess with them. They are the three blobs above the fairy (heading toward the face wall). Nobody really should notice them. It's from a backlit shot when they are traveling to the castle.