Nate's in "The Odd Couple"

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Congragulations Nate, I hope someday I can come to one of your shows... Right now I'm working on a modern-day version of Antigone, but it's a small theatre production. Anyway, congragulations again, and I hope you have as much success in future productions. By the way, is this what you want to do, or is your dream to make it on broadway, or with movies, or TV.
Thanks guys,

I really want to dabble in it all. Radio is my first love, but TV, live theatre and film all have a place too. I kinda want to be the Rosie O'Donnell version of Howard Stern and be the true king of all media (including writing, got a few books in me I'd love to do). As long as I'm happy I don't care.

Right now I'm trying to learn everything thing I can both behind the scenes and in front of the microphone, camera, audience, etc. The opportunities are there right now for me, so I'm grabbing every chance I get. I've got an incredible foundation in radio and broadcasting, and have been very fortunate there. The others will hopeful come along as well.

Of course making it big would be great too. I really hope I do, as I have vowed to give money back to the places that started it all with me, mainly the University of Mississippi and Oxford. Only time will tell.

As for the Christmas Carol, get my agent on the phone now Byron. I haven't committed to anything yet, but talks are on the table for me to do "A Tuna Christmas". (A great show if you guys don't know what it is).

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Great to hear, Nate! I'm sure when we do our homemade production of "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" in Emmy's living room at "A Muppet Central Family Christmas" this December, you're sure to snag a great part!

But Jackie and I get to narrate the story. Since we're like Bert and Ernie, only we're both Ernie...

radionate

Reaction score
I don't want to play the narrator. I'll have to Poppa, thats it. No other part is right for me.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
But Jackie and I get to narrate the story. Since we're like Bert and Ernie, only we're both Ernie...
Jackie has to wear the kerchief! LOL!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I don't want to play the narrator. I'll have to Poppa, thats it. No other part is right for me.
But Emmy's "Poppa", as she is Ernie.

How 'bout a mouse who doesn't stir?

:stick_out_tongue:

radionate

Reaction score
Wait a minute. Poppa is the narrator. I forgot that. Sigh, don't make me play Santa Claus. And a creature not stirring isn't a big enough part for me to shine! (just kidding) Why don't we start a new tradition by doing a new show. Like A Christmas Carol, or The Best Christmas Pagaent Ever!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Why don't we start a new tradition by doing a new show. Like A Christmas Carol, or The Best Christmas Pagaent Ever!
Fine, if you don't wanna keep it Muppety, DON'T COME TO THE PARTY!

:mad:

radionate

Reaction score
Why can't we do a Muppet Christmas Carol Mr. Man. Don't raise your voice to me. I'm the older twin remember, I have seniority.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Why can't we do a Muppet Christmas Carol Mr. Man. Don't raise your voice to me.
Cause it doesn't even begin to compare---MFC is waaaaaaay out of MCC's league. :wink:

radionate

Reaction score
Why don't we make our own new Muppet Christmas movie. Then we can compare it to the new one coming out!