My Wishlist for Which Projects the Muppets Should Do in the Future

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Long time no see. Ever since the Muppets Most Wanted and The Muppets TV show flopped, I'm beginning to feel like it's the end of the Muppets, but after seeing the clips from The Muppets Take The Bowl, Muppets Now premiere on DisneyPlus (even though it's not quite the best.), The Muppets Haunted Mansion did very well, and the Muppets Mayhem is pretty good, I'm starting to feel optimistic that despite of their flaws, The Muppets are here to stay. So, I decided to make a wish list of what Disney should for the Muppets in the future. So here's my wish list.

1. Since The Muppet Show will be 50 in 2026, the should make a tv special of the The Muppets Show 50th Anniversary. Whether it's on cable or on DisneyPlus. Maybe something similar from The Muppets Take The Bowl and The Muppets Take The 02.

2. Since the Muppets made a 1 season tv show of the Electric Mayhem on DIsneyPlus, I would love to see Disney and The Muppets make a 1 season tv show of Rowlf The Dog. Because he's so cute and cuddly. Or maybe a 1 season tv show starring Kermit the Frog and his cute nephew Robin the Frog.

3. I know it's been almost ten years for Disney hasn't made a new movie for the Muppets since Muppets Most Wanted, but if possible I would love Disney make a new Muppet movie, possibly on DIsneyPlus. Or if they want to release in theaters, well, I hope they do it cautiously this time.

4. Since I think Muppets did very well with their own version of Haunted Mansion, I would love to see Disney made another Muppets special based on a Disneyland attraction like maybe Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder Mountain, or Jungle Cruise. That would be fun.

and

5. Make a new tv series starring the Muppets. Whether it's on Disney Plus or Disney Channel. And this time, make it a 3 season series.

And that's my wish list. Now, before you say that those things will never happened, well, I can assure you that my wish list is not a guaranteed it'll happen. But we'll see how it goes in the future.

Last edited:

Uncledeadly12

Reaction score
For me, I want to see Muppets Phantom of the Opera, yes, I know the book exists, but I want to see a Muppet film adaptation of the Phantom of the Opera similar to Christmas Carol and Treasure Island.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
At this point, I'm not sure I even want to see more Muppets content because I hate Matt Vogel's Kermit so much that I feel he would ruin it for me.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I almost wish Disney would give up ownership of The Muppets. That way, we'd get more content, maybe even a theatrical release. If a smaller company were to own them, they would be a large priority. In Disney, Muppets are just a tiny spec compared to other stuff they have like Marvel and Star Wars.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I almost wish Disney would give up ownership of The Muppets. That way, we'd get more content, maybe even a theatrical release. If a smaller company were to own them, they would be a large priority. In Disney, Muppets are just a tiny spec compared to other stuff they have like Marvel and Star Wars.
Dude, really? I don't want to go doom and gloom again like I did years ago after the flop of Muppets Most Wanted and The Muppets TV show.