My newest Idea for a show! The Scales of Life

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have scrounged up some ideas I have for a show in the past and came up with a new Idea! This show is a sitcom that is basically about this Lizard who moves to a new city from the Desert area and now finds himself in a whole lot of crazy adventures meeting a bunch of new friends and also dealing with peer pressur, love, drugs and other things! some of the characters I have developed in the past will stay!

CAST:
Larry The Lizard: He's the new guy in town! He is basically the kind of reptile who would give a helping hand to anyone every now and then. most of the time he would panic when something goes wrong (Basically like Kermit on the Muppet Show) He is Very Athletic, He is capable of climbing walls!

Clyde: a Green Monster who is Basically the Idiot of the group! He always come up with Wacky Ideas that backfire, he can be very fast as most people call him "Quick Clyde!" He also has a tendency to annoy people around him and he's not very bright!

Zeke: He's basically cool guy! He basically serves as the voice of reason whenever Clyde comes up with his ideas! He shows Larry aound the neighborhood and quickly became good friends with him in the process! He's also the leader of a band in which he is the Bass Player!

Stella: A dog and Larry's Love Interest! She didn't really understand Larry at first but after he stood up for her against a bully she starts falling in love with him! She is also a really good singer and dreams of being a singing sensation! (In a way she is basically a character that Sheena Easton Would be proud of!)

Herman: The Genius, He always comes up with inventions mostly as a hobby (Basically like that of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew or Jimmy Neutron) He often helps Larry and Friends with his inventions but most of the time backfire!

Liz the Lizard: Larry's Mom and a Nurse! She is often seen working at the Hospital when Larry Drops by just to say hello. She tries to make the best of the current living arrangements, which isn't always easy!

Loretta Lupine: Larry's Next door Neighbor, She is often there to give larry some advice when he feels down (pretty much like Wilson from Home Improvement) She gets irritated easily when others bother her in an unpleasant way, mostly Clyde, but she can be very sweet!

Naomi: A leopard and the popular girl in school! let me put it this way, like most popular girls at any school, she looks down on those beneath her socially! She often makes fun of Stella, always bringing her down!

Valerie Vixen: Stella's Best friend and Confidant! She often gives Stella some pep talk and most of the time defends her from Naomi!

Richard: A Lawyer and Herman's Dad! He does what he can to be the best Lawyer the world has ever seen!

David Barnaby: The School Teacher, He is basically a calm collected person who would often use unorthodox methods of teaching!

Abigail: Stella's Mom and the School Principal! She can be very protective of her daughter at times, she always try to make sure the school runs in an orderly fashion!

Emily: A female skunk who has a crush on Herman! She is very shy and tends to "Let one" When she gets really nervous.

Bosko: The School Bully, Who often bullies Larry, however Larry usually gets the best of him in terms of wit!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I like this. The characters look interesting at least. I bet you could get some good story lines out with them. We you thinking of this as purely theoretical, a youtube thing or were you thinking of actually pitching it as a tv show?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey Kuriboh.

I'm glad you're really excited about this idea you have for a new show, and it does sound really great and everything, but you really should be careful about going into so many details out in the open like this, you never know who else is out there, and would be reading this, and basically steal your idea out from under you if you haven't copyrighted it or trademarked it yet or anything. I've got ideas too, but I keep them under wraps until I'm sure that they're being put to use so people will know what to expect.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Never really thought of that! Well most of my ideas for it is in my Deviantart account "LarryDaLizard"