My new job

Jackie

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on Muppet underwear?

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Thanks everybody for your kind words and support. Yes, starting a new job is difficult -- especially when it involves moving three hours and finding a new place to live. Fortunately the good folks at Palisades have been instrumental in assisting me, and I already have a beautiful new apartment lined up. I move in 10 days, and there is still a lot to do. (But really, who needs living room furniture?)

Okay, sure we can start an "Ask Travis" thread -- but be forewarned, as there are two Travises (Travi?) on the board, you may get an answer from either of us.

Travis, I am hereby officially authorizing you to answer any questions directed at me... You can start with the one about the underwear. Since this is a family-oriented board, the answers that I am compelled to give are probably inappropriate. *Blushes*

Thanks again everyone. I will keep y'all posted on anything that I can.

Travis

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
What are your thoughts on Muppet underwear?

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Lol, maybe some of the Exlusive figures'll come with 'em! :big_grin:
Do you want the figures to come poly bagged with human sized under wear, or do you want variant figures of Muppets in their tightie-whities? Ala Kermit Klein?
I think we would be limited on this since most of the characters do not even wear pants! and those that do I wouldnt want to see in their briefs....
Statler? Waldorf? Beaker (He doesn't even have hips!) Most of the Electric Mayhem have pants, but for some reason I assume many of them would go commando style. I have no idea why I think that,,, I am getting as sick as the rest of you.

So Boxers or Briefs of your figures?