My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
Right now, I have Sam, Newsman, Rowlf, 1880's Robot, and I am digitizing Myron Bellows, and hiring Boomer. I am assuming that the Boom Shakalaka achievement is putting Boomer next to Kizzy
Actually the bomb shakalaka achievement is putting the cannon next to :crazy:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've passed level 24 and am still accumulating points, so 24 is not the cap.

The "X Marks the Bot" achievement involves putting '80s Robot by the treasure chest.

The achevements for getting each Muppet on a stage will be filled if you get one of each Muppet leveled up, not every single figure. So, you don't have to feed up every Snowth and set of chickens; one of each will do.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Haven't got the ship but why must Gonzo on the rooftop be made by characters I can't they really have made the rooftop hard to get the characters from Harv been trying to get Janice since the limited edition Floyd. Hate to think how difficult it will be on the ship.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I have to say, Myron Bellows might be my favorite "Game Only" character.
A) He is adorable
B) Love the sound of his accordian

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, my app automatically updated (last time a stage was added after I got the app I had to click on updates on my phone). The main screen now has Kermit in a Santa hat, instead of Animal (and it should be an image of Kermit instead of Animal).

This ship stage is barely representative of Muppet Treasure Island. Aside from Sam the Eagle in his Sam Arrow attire and it being a ship, I don't really see anything that has to do with that movie here. Ironically, none of three established Muppets who make their My Muppets Show debuts on this stage (and I think Crazy Harry is the only one that's a real appropriate choice for this setting). They could have added Polly Lobster, Clueless Morgan, and Mad Monty, they could have included Bunsen, Beaker, Lew Zealand, and Sweetums in their MTI costumes (not to mention others who are on this stage). I also find it interesting that Camilla is on this stage while Gonzo is not (maybe there's be a limited-edition Cabin Boy Gonzo somewhere down the line).

And this is the first stage to not include any of The Electric Mayhem. I would have liked for the stage to FINALLY have all five original members (without any being available for a limited time). Of course I would have also liked for Lew Zealand to be included, since he was available for a limited time in the kitchen.

I wonder if it would be possible to have stages available for a limited time, because I feel there should have been a Christmas or winter-themed stage.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
So far my favourite muppets on the ship are the rats
I disliked them in the muppet theater but on the ship they fit in great with Myron Bellows

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
So far my favourite muppets on the ship are the rats
I disliked them in the muppet theater but on the ship they fit in great with Myron Bellows
In my opinion, they overpower Myron too much. So far my LEAST favorite is Kizzy. Her tambourine parts seem very forced and don't fit in

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Got Camilla AND Piggy on my first try digitizing. I was checking out the top stages, and #20 already has Crazy Harry, Piggy, Kermit, and Pepe!