1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My latest Muppety art piece

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by beaker, Nov 30, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Eee, so good to be back on here! I so missed you guys!
    Anyways, just wanted to show everyone my latest Muppet art piece...I think it just may be th ebest Muppet thing Ive drawn in ages. Anyways, more Muppet art goodness to come from me!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/929033
  2. Sweetums

Sweetums New Member

Way cool!! :) Did you use watercolors on it? It's a very classy-looking picture!
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Why thank you! Nope, just scanned black and white inked art
    with photoshop. Hopefully I'll get my inspiration back so I can do more Muppety art!
  4. anathema

anathema Active Member

Janice as Trinity? I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight!
    :D
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Cool! I was wondering why your avatar looked the way it did.

I noticed that all (except one) of the characters in your artwork were perfomed by Richard Hunt. On purpose? Or, did you just feel like using them?
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Thanks man! Actually, whil eI didnt get anything for xmas, hearing comments like this makes my day!