1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Kermit Muppet

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by vic, Jul 1, 2012.

1. vic

vic Member

Hi everybody!

Wanted to show you my Kermit puppet, lets see what you guys think.

[​IMG]
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Really great Kermit ya got there! :)
  3. vic

vic Member

This has to be by far the most beautiful little puppet I have ever seen! ;) The little Rowlf puppet next to him is pretty cool too :)

Congratulations!!!!
    (for those who are reading this, click on the green "i am a dad woo-hoo" link above so you can see what
    I am talking about :)
  4. vic

vic Member

Here are some more pics...
    [​IMG]
  5. vic

vic Member

[​IMG]
    JacobsBest likes this.
  6. catherine

catherine Active Member

aww he's beautiful. I would love to have one like that.
  7. vic

vic Member

Im happy you like it Catherine :)
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Where did you get that Muppet font? Oh, btw, that is an amazing puppet! :)
  9. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Amazing Job Vic! You have a real talent in making puppets. I also love the elmo in the corner of your photos. Did you make him too?
  10. vic

vic Member

Hi, It is not a font it is basically the standard "The Muppets" Logo. I cut the "S" at the end, leaving the word "Muppet", then I just nuked the "THE" and wrote "MY" with Standard Arial Black Font giving it a little thickness …that’s all ;) Glad to hear you like the puppet :)
  11. vic

vic Member

Hi Muppetboy 09:

Thank you so much for your kind words, unfortunately these words belong to the people that actually built these since I didn't; they are indeed very, very skillful. This is however a craft I am very very interested in and would really like to learn! :) at the moment I am just a collector ;)
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Is that you selling the Kermit painting on ebay?;)
  13. vic

vic Member

Yip
    That's me :)
  14. catherine

catherine Active Member

would you start your own buisness up? I would love to have a puppet like that one, great job, well done.
  15. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

That looks very high quality!
  16. vic

vic Member

Hi Catherine, I can get you one but they are not cheap :( about $400.00 US plus shipping
    I recommend you learning how to make on instead.... It is more fun! :)
  17. vic

vic Member

Yes this one is pretty close to the original ,. I think :)
  18. catherine

catherine Active Member

how do you go about getting all the material? where do you buy the material from?
  19. vic

vic Member

Hi Catherine,
    I am the wrong person to ask those questions since like I stated above I am just a collector. I know there is a wealth of info sources in the web , this forum , YouTube etc. it's not easy I know but I bet you you will enjoy the journey! :)
  20. catherine

catherine Active Member

thanks sorry if i've be a pain.