My first puppet video

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
With my first puppet, no less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewBFgbqsVlI

Before you praise me on my puppetbuilding skills, he's a storebought. I'm working on making my own puppet from scratch, and he'll be in several videos as well. I just wanted to get a feel for filming, put something of mine out there, and see if anyone had any performing tips. :smirk:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Very nice, Giar Fraggle! First crack out of the box, I think the puppeteering was great! The only suggestion, which isn't really a suggestion at all, is material. I know you were just messing around, ad-libbing and such. I'd like to see more, definitely! :smile:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I know...I'm having a little bit of writer's block at the moment, but I remembered the name of his pet sock, which bodes well.

By the way, my foam and fleece pattern came today, thanks for selling such great puppet supplies. :smile:

ChinoXL

Reaction score
I really enjoyed that! I love the voice for the dog it matches the visual personality of the character perfectly :smile:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Thank you! It's funny, for the first few weeks after I got him, I experimented with all sorts of voices and personalities, but he didn't have a name, and then suddenly, one evening, the name Chunk came to me, and suddenly he had a voice and a personality.

(By the way, we're working on the second video.)