My $2.00 puppet

ncchuck

Reaction score
hi I have never made any puppet before and wanted to start small so i took a 50 cent sock puppet and a 50 cent pig plush toy and made this, I got the ping pong eyes from the dollar store and the felt and glue i had as well as the hair from a sample .I wish I would have taken some before shots, but its my first ever making muppet type eyes and sewing I kinda like how he turned out I'm calling him hockham :smile:

a shot before the stuffed toy body

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

still want to try and find some fabric that matches and make a sleeve and put black felt on the bottoms of his feet

kumakami

Reaction score
very inventive first shot. shows the level of non-liner thinking I feel that's needed to make puppets....Love the pig!

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Wow! What a clever way to create a cute little puppet! Great job!

downunderbatman

Reaction score
Looks great what a fantastic first build and a very inventive way to do it. He's very cute well done.

Hubert

Reaction score
I likey. He's so cute and great.

And ahem, is it bad that as soon as I saw that one pic, I turned my laptop sideways and began reading the DVDs you have there? :stick_out_tongue: (Some nice ones, btw)

ncchuck

Reaction score
thank you guys all of you :smile: he is still a work in progress practicing on him till i can get some foam and fabric to try one from scratch,
Hubert I would have did the same thing :smile: just something to collect to fun