MWoO Appreciation

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I LIKED IT! In fact, as soon as it ended, you know what I thought? "Let's watch it again! Oh wait, it's on tv... shoot. Well, um... next movie!" And then I watched MTM, and then about half of GMC, and then I went to sleep.
But anyway, my opinion, to answer your questions:
I think Miss Piggy was ok as all the witches. I sort of over-analyzed her hair, though...
Electric Mayhem was cool. They didn't talk as much as they could have, but Dr. Teeth and Animal both had a line or two. Didn't really get to hear that part, though... I think the phone rang... that was annoying. The phone, I mean..
General consensus (I spelled that way wrong, didn't I?) seems to be that Scooter was exceptionally good, and, in turn, the guy doing Scooter was equally good.
And as for Statler and Waldorf. One of the obstacles that dorothy, scarecrow, tinthing, toto, and lion had to overcome was that they had to walk across a single log over a... um... a big open area that youdon't want to fall in. There's a word for it, I'm sure, but... yeah. And while they were crossing, trying to keep their balance, S&W (dressed as goats, I guess?) were heckling them. So like, they had to ignore S&W and keep their balance, and all that. Lion, being Fozzie, had quite a bit of difficulty, and tinthing, Gonzo, had to come help him cross. It was really a very touching moment.
Ok now I REALLY have to get back to studying... darned finals, those obnoxious, annoying, despicable finals... that totally save my english grade last year. <shrugs> oh well.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
I LIKED IT! In fact, as soon as it ended, you know what I thought? "Let's watch it again! Oh wait, it's on tv... shoot. Well, um... next movie!" And then I watched MTM, and then about half of GMC, and then I went to sleep.
But anyway, my opinion, to answer your questions:
I think Miss Piggy was ok as all the witches. I sort of over-analyzed her hair, though...
Electric Mayhem was cool. They didn't talk as much as they could have, but Dr. Teeth and Animal both had a line or two. Didn't really get to hear that part, though... I think the phone rang... that was annoying. The phone, I mean..
General consensus (I spelled that way wrong, didn't I?) seems to be that Scooter was exceptionally good, and, in turn, the guy doing Scooter was equally good.
And as for Statler and Waldorf. One of the obstacles that dorothy, scarecrow, tinthing, toto, and lion had to overcome was that they had to walk across a single log over a... um... a big open area that youdon't want to fall in. There's a word for it, I'm sure, but... yeah. And while they were crossing, trying to keep their balance, S&W (dressed as goats, I guess?) were heckling them. So like, they had to ignore S&W and keep their balance, and all that. Lion, being Fozzie, had quite a bit of difficulty, and tinthing, Gonzo, had to come help him cross. It was really a very touching moment.
Ok now I REALLY have to get back to studying... darned finals, those obnoxious, annoying, despicable finals... that totally save my english grade last year. <shrugs> oh well.
Thankyou very much, Lisa. Much appreciated!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
OK; so the movie has aired. And...people didnt seem to like it. *cough*
But, I'm just wondering; who did like it, what was the best part, did Piggy as all 4 witches work, how amazing were the Electric Mayhem, what was the guy doing Scooter like, how were Statler and Waldorf incorporated...and such like
Yeah. I've noticed at the other thread under 'Muppet Headlines' a lot of people didn't like the movie. Which is okay. People are entitled to their opinions, but I'm a bit surprised at that. I thought it was really good. I guess Muppet movies just haven't been quite the same since Henson's death. Anyway, in answer to your questions. I guess the best part was the Frank Oz reference. Also, about Piggy being all four witches. That was great. I liked her appearance as the Wicked Witch of the East (or was it West, the dark haired witch with the eyeball). I guess that's the first we saw her play someone really evil. I mean, we know Miss Piggy has a dark side, but she never actually was a villian before. That was interesting that she commented on that during the break when the Muppets were talking with Michael Eisner. Scooter was really good as well. (I'm assuming it's still Brian Henson) It was great to see the Electric Mayhem. It's too bad Dr. Teeth and Animal were the only ones that spoke. Too bad Floyd and Janice didn't have any lines or even Zoot. Statler and Waldorf's role was good, but maybe they should have got them in the movie other than just playing the gnomes. Maybe they could have been shown watching the movie and making some comments or something like that. Just a few thoughts.