muppetshow season 2

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Hang in there. Season 1 hasn't even been out for a month yet, give them time. Disney is working on the subsequent seasons as we speak, but it will take time for all five seasons to be released. I would not expect to see anything released until at sometime next year. We will let you all know as soon as anything more is announced.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have to agree. Season one was great and all and it was good to see how the characters evolved throughout the season.

But I would like to see a complete season 2 since by that point all the characters are more like we know them today. I know Timelife released quite a few season 2 episodes, but there are so many more I'd like to see.

Ex: Nancy Walker; Petula Clark; Cleo Lane, etc.

I guess that all depends on how things go with the sales of season 1.

KCJ506

Reaction score
I'm hoping it gets released before the end of the year.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know how long of a gap Disney plans on releasing them, but I have a feeling that they will be released before march. I could be wrong, but that is my guess.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Season 1 seems to be selling pretty well. I'm sure its just a matter of time before they release the other ones. Probably once sales start declining on the first season. After all they want to maximize their profits. But I'm with the rest of you. I'm ready for more.