Muppets you wish would come back!

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, he was meant as a one-shot character, and I don't recall him being in anything beyond the Star Wars episode, which was a classic.
He also had a background cameo in an episode in Season 5, but I think that's it.
Maybe a cameo would be nice. I like the idea of Pigs in space! :smile:
Speaking of Pigs In Space, wouldn't a viral video of it be neat? Now that Steve's doing Link and I think Matt Vogel puppeteered Julius and said that he was going to perform him in the future, they could finally do a Pigs In Space sketch.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Maybe a cameo would be nice. I like the idea of Pigs in space! :smile:

He'd be a great villain in a Pigs in Space segment. I agree. There's a lot of potential to build him up as some sort of regular threat to the Swinetrek crew.

Speaking of Pigs In Space, wouldn't a viral video of it be neat? Now that Steve's doing Link and I think Matt Vogel puppeteered Julius and said that he was going to perform him in the future, they could finally do a Pigs In Space sketch.
I want to see more virals period. I haven't seen anything not pertaining to the movie since Popcorn or whatever that last one was. I mean, it's high time for another. But I really want to see classic Pigs in Space back in some way or form other than a purely visual medium like comics.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Annie Sue, Taminella, Lew Zealand, and Featherstone come to my mind.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I want to see more virals period. I haven't seen anything not pertaining to the movie since Popcorn or whatever that last one was. I mean, it's high time for another. But I really want to see classic Pigs in Space back in some way or form other than a purely visual medium like comics.
Seconded! Though I do love the Pigs in Space comics, having them revisit classic Pigs in Space would make my life! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
And with the entire cast recast, we could see that. Man, I HATED Deep Dish Nine. Not just because they didn't have Strangepork and Link (Strangepork was on a Bay of Pigs Watch), but the Pig segments in MT (with the exception of the UK only Dukes of Porksmith or whatever it was called) were the worst on that show. Mainly because they all had Andy and Randy in them.

Borples

Reaction score
I wish they had a good reason to rebuild Clueless Morgan, just because Bill B. always sounds a little sad when he mentions his disappearance. I wonder what happened there, anyway? If he was lost, how could he possibly have remained lost all this time? If he was stolen...well, who would steal Clueless Morgan, and why? What would they do with him? Just set him up in their home, staring vapidly from a corner?