Muppets Trivia

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I'll try to rephrase the question.

There are a few scenes in The Muppet Movie where all of the five main Muppeteers (Jim, Frank, Jerry, Richard, and Dave) were in a scene together. In those scenes, each of them had only one of their characters appear. (For examlpe, Fozzie and Piggy don't appear togethere in a scene [they don't nessecarily interact] because both of their main performers was Frank Oz.) I know of three scenes where that happens. All I'm asking is that you could name at least two of the scenes that this happened and name each Muppeteers character that appeared in that particular scene.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Kermit and Rowlf (I hope that something better comes along)

Scooter and Janice (The Band's introduction)

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... Okay, let me repeat the question again.

In The Muppet Movie, there are at least three scenes where the five main Muppeteers (Jim, Frank, Richard, Jerry, & Dave) were performing one character each. None of the other characters that they performed were in the same scene. Name at least two of the scenes and list the Muppet each Muppeteer performed (one character per Muppeteer).

Note: This is actually something that I figured out on my own. If you need help, go to the Muppet Wiki and then watch The Muppet Movie a few times.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I can only name one, but could it be:
The Goast Town
Jim: Kermit
Frank: Animal
Jerry: Floyd
Dave: Bunsen
Richard: Beaker
like i said, i can only do one. Is this one kind of what your looking for?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
That's exactly what I was talking about! Good job! The other scene [besides the Electric Mayhem one] that I was talking about was the car dealer scene with Kermit (Jim), Fozzie (Frank), Gonzo (Dave), Camilla (Jerry), and Sweetums (Richard).

Your turn, Colby!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of that, but i didn't post because i thought it would have been worng, since you wanted two, but thank you for helping me.
a new one mmm, let me think, oh i got one!

True or False
Jim Henson wanted to buy Disney in the early 80's?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
False. Jim wanted to buy Disney in Fall 1989, until his death on May 16, 1990, when the deal fell through.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
i don't think thats right, Jim wanted Disney to buy the muppets then, not the other way around