Muppets Movie Junior Novel

Oscarfan

Reaction score
From what we've heard of the movie, it's not terrible. If the movie's not terrible, the book probably shouldn't be.

TSSD

Reaction score
So? Most films do this, and even those that suck do fine. I doubt this will do any harm.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I understand the concern, but a lot of films have a novelization that comes out before the picture. It's not really a big deal and there are often differences. In fact nearly every Disney picture including "Cars" and "Tangled" received the junior novelization treatment before release and both films sank or swam on their own merit. This book inclusion is a good think and part of the Disney's star-treatment.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I understand the concern, but a lot of films have a novelization that comes out before the picture. It's not really a big deal and there are often differences. In fact nearly every Disney picture including "Cars" and "Tangled" received the junior novelization treatment before release and both films sank or swam on their own merit. This book inclusion is a good think and part of the Disney's star-treatment.
Every movie has them. Every kid's movie at least. I highly doubt the book is going to stop anyone from wanting to see the movie. Plus, well... most junior novelizations suck anyway. They're very dry, at least the ones I've read.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Every movie has them. Every kid's movie at least. I highly doubt the book is going to stop anyone from wanting to see the movie. Plus, well... most junior novelizations suck anyway. They're very dry, at least the ones I've read.
...and there are no cameos!