Muppets for our cell phones on Disney

mrsieve

Reaction score
Its too bad they can't spell Fozzies name correctly (under the ringtones).

BEAR

Reaction score
Those are cute. I really like the Fozzie one and it's nice that Bunsen has a couple as well. Would have been cool to have one featuring Beaker. His Meep meeps could replace rings. Also, it would have been nice to have actual musical ringtones of the Muppet Show Theme or any of the other songs.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm, interesting. I don't know if I want any of them... In fact, I don't think I do at all.

BEAR

Reaction score
If they had musical ringtones I would, but not the speaking ones cuz they really aren't that great to be honest. I'm pretty satisfied with my ringtones of "Sing," "Fraggle Rock Theme" and "Sesame Street Theme"

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
They're fun! I can't decide which I like better! Sure, musical ones would be nice, but these ones were really nice as well! What did you generally think of the graphics?

BEAR

Reaction score
The graphics weren't bad but they could have had more variety. It seemed like they were all the same, they just swapped out the characters. Other than that, I think they look pretty cool.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea when i saw the graphics i thought they could have been a little more creative on that. Like they could have had the opening sign of the muppet show, or even muppets tonight. some screen shots of the two shows would have also been really cool. it really just looked like some of the same old pics from way back to the late 90's I love that they are trying but they need to try a little bit more on the side of creativity, but other then that I did like the Christmass ones they where kind of cool.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah... ture, but i did buy ONE tho... the :sleep: & :boo: in the rain! $1.99

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Pretty cool! I wonder what inspired the "rain" theme though?