Muppets Ever After!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 12
"So my prisoner....have you learned your lesson?"asked Poogy.
"NO!"Kermit said. "I still love Piggy!"The villain scowled at him, and struck him across the face.
"Very well,"Poogy said. "But our wedding is tonight! I have the minister...and if not.....well let's just say the kingdom will be having a sudden drop in the population!"
"You wouldn't!"Kermit said shocked.
"Oh I would my sweet I certainly would!"Poogy said.
"FINE I"LL MARRY YOU JUST DON"T HURT THE OTHERS!"Kermit said.
"You have my word dear...."she said as he left the room"Unfortunately for you I NEVER keep my word."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 13
"Let's go!"Piggy said running into the castle.
"Beware beware beware!"sang a voice. "I'm Dr. Teeth the minstrel, and you're in big trouble if she catches you!"
"Well duh!"Lani said. "Actually you're kind of cute for a king obvious..."
"Thank you!"Dr. Teeth said.
"Somebody's in looooooove!"Jaz said.
"No I'm not!"Lani said blushing. "But I'll stay right here...have fun risking your lives!"
"Thanks a lot Princess!"Piggy said sarcastically..."leaving Fozzie, ,Jaz, the knights and I to face Poogy ourselves... What could be worse?!"
"Uh-oh!"Fozzie said. "Something obviously after you said that!"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh Dom, not another cliffhanger. Ohhhh please more story. What's going to happen?

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh dear lord.

We need a Kermoot up in here. :stick_out_tongue:

More please!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 14
"Keep moving...."Piggy said to Fozzie and Jaz...
"DON"T GO ON!"a voice called. "I am James...Poogy's brother!"a young pig ghost said. "SHE"LL DESTROY YOU IF YOU GO ON! SHE HAS DARK POWERS THAT EVERYONE THAT IS REASONABLE FEARS!"
"I can't!"Piggy said. "I'll defeat her."
"Be careful...and do this as peacefully as is possible....we don't want you to become another one of her!"James warned.
"I know!"Piggy said. More ghosts moaned.
"Beware!"a ghost Fraggle said. "I married her, and she killed me for my kingdom."
"And mine..and mine and mine!"cried the ghosts as they circled Piggy and her friends.
"SHe's horrible! She deserves to die, but we aren't going to kill her....."Piggy said. "That would be her way..we're going to do this OUR way."

Misskermie

Reaction score
YOU STILL MUST BE POKED!!!
*turbo pokes Dominic*

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Ch. 14
"Keep moving...."Piggy said to Fozzie and Jaz...
"DON"T GO ON!"a voice called. "I am James...Poogy's brother!"a young pig ghost said. "SHE"LL DESTROY YOU IF YOU GO ON! SHE HAS DARK POWERS THAT EVERYONE THAT IS REASONABLE FEARS!"
I have read spooky stories,but this one *shudders* this is pretty scary.

"I can't!"Piggy said. "I'll defeat her."
"Be careful...and do this as peacefully as is possible....we don't want you to become another one of her!"James warned.
"I know!"Piggy said. More ghosts moaned.
"Beware!"a ghost Fraggle said. "I married her, and she killed me for my kingdom."
:coy:: AAAAAHHHHH! T-there's a g-g-ghost!
Me - Wembley, this is just a story.
:smirk:: Yeah, Wembley! There's no such thing as ghosts.
:coy:: Okay!

"And mine..and mine and mine!"cried the ghosts as they circled Piggy and her friends.
"SHe's horrible! She deserves to die, but we aren't going to kill her....."Piggy said. "That would be her way..we're going to do this OUR way."
Dominic! Please more story! I want to know what happens next.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello! Dom, please write more! Is he busy or probably hiding? I don't know what's going on. DOM! Please more story!

Misskermie

Reaction score
WHAT DO WE WANT?!

Mob: UPDATE!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!

Mob: NOW!