Muppets Awarded Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Mike Johnson

Reaction score
The Muppets will be presented with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. They were accepted to be presented for film in 2011, although they have up to five years to arrange the ceremony. My guess is it will be timed for the movie in December 2011.

Here's a link to the official announcement: http://www.hollywoodchamber.net/index.php?page=13

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wow! So now all of the Muppets have a star. I wonder if Miss Piggy minds having to share with all the others (and I wonder if she still needs her portable star).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That is AWESOME. And it's about time, too! I hope I can make it there to see the presentation.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Sweet! I'll be there in spirit.

Who wants to bet that Miss Piggy will gripe about having to share HER star with the rest of the rabble?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome! Very cool to see The Muppets with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! (Does Jim Henson have his own separate one already?)
And hey- BeBe and CeCe Winans are getting one too. Cool- this Christian Gospel brother-sister group has been going for a good while now- they certainly deserve one.:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
What wonderfully exciting news! Kermit already has his own star, but this is so cool that now ALL the Muppets from Piggy to Gonzo to Mr. Pooplepants are now represnted!

You just know the ceremony's gonna be HUGE!

zns

Reaction score
Jim Henson, Kermit and Big Bird each have their own stars
Three of the biggest stars in the Henson universe, and now the rest get their turn. Of course, the pig is probably fuming over not having her own star as well. :mad::mad::mad:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Three of the biggest stars in the Henson universe, and now the rest get their turn. Of course, the pig is probably fuming over not having her own star as well.
I wish the Fraggles would get one :wink: