MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth C

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
"Alot of people without brains do an awful lot of talking!"
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

I love movie quotes. I'll keep my eyes open Kevin for mine. I hope it arrives soon!

~Beth C

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
thanks Kevin!

Many thanks Kevin,your mail just arrived today.What a treasure.That's so awesome that you met all of those performers in person,way cool.:cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It was very cool to meet these folks in person. They're such awesome people, too. I don't think they even realize how much they're loved as much as the characters they perform!

Glad ya'll like your goodies.

There's still a few more of the autograph books left for anyone who wants to send me an envelope still.

christyb

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
. I don't think they even realize how much they're loved as much as the characters they perform!
I had that same thought. I'm tweaking my essay I wrote last semester on Jim Henson and turning it into a speech to thank them all. (with video, music, the works) A silly thing to do I know but it's just my way of saying thank you. So by the end of this semester when I finish it I'm gonna mail it to ....whereever I can reach them.

christyb

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday Fozzie Thanks. It was a great birthday surprise for me. If I ever do get pics or anything and you can't be there to get your own. You can be sure I'll send you a copy! Which probably won't happen but oh well.

Reaction score
Will there ever be another MuppetFest?

i cant believe i missed the one in 2001. i found out about it years ago and was so upset i didnt know. was that the only one?

WILL THERE EVER BE ANOTHER ONE?

and if not, we should team up and SET ONE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

electric mayhem 4-eva. :sing: :big_grin: :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That was the only one and there were once rumors of a new one that never panned out. I doubt we'll have another one quite like that one, but sometimes Disney has themed events at their parks, so maybe one day WDW or Disneyland will do a Muppet Themed weekend with the same kind of functions (Q&A, Live Muppet Show, etc).

unclematt

Reaction score
I know I am still new to Muppet Central but I have been a true blue (or green) Muppet fan for as far back as I can remember. It is great to see that there are so many of us and I truly believe that we have enough influence to inspire a New MuppetFest. I look at your pics of the first MuppetFest and am so upset at the fact that I missed it. In the back of my mind and heart I have kept a glimmer of hope that there would be another one. Mr.Chapman maybe you are the person that this should be addressed to, I am not sure, but I could not imagine a better time then meeting many of the wonderful people that frequent this site for a weekend of nothing but what makes us happy and that is the Muppets. :big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.