Muppet Wizard of Oz to film in September

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hm. Do I sense a small amount of sarcasm has slipped into thy speech there my good doctor?

BEa:zany:{And frankly do I blame you when you are forced to laugh at a joke tha twasn't ever funny, and especially isn't after it has been explained}reg:zany:{Fact is my jokes usually arn't funny, and you may have to get used to that :wink: }rd

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
It is all good, for some reason I just did not get what you were trying to say. I do get the joke now, and i do find it slightly funny. :excited:

muppetmaniac

Reaction score
Thanks for sending me that link, but i dont have realplayer, does anyone know if there is a windows media player or quicktime version out there?

McFraggle

Reaction score
Not that I've heard of, but I'm sure one will be available shortly.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
I will have to try and play the video at home because they have blockers on that stuff here at work. :smile:

christyb

Reaction score
There was a interview about it on Disney Motion. I saw it in Scarecroe's files. Emailed him about sharing it but never heard back. The short clip they showed of the movie was ok. So I'm feeling better about it.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Well that is at least something. I am actually not feeling better about anything right now. My wife is booting me out of the house and filing for divorce. The worst part is I still want to work it out with her because I am still in love with her. So any thing is better than nothing right now, especially if it takes my mind off of things. So now that i have cheered you all up. :concern: