Muppet Wiki Trouble

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmmm, looks fine to me. However, last night it loaded slowly and the search feature along with everything else on the left side of the page didn't load at all at first, then I refreshed the page and it appeared shortly thereafter. No problems for me today though. :confused:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
It's Back to normal now so you don't have to Worry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anybody Else Having Problems with Muppet Wiki?

Is anyone else besides me having problems with Muppet Wiki as of late?

The Wiki has gotten SO slow lately, to the point that I can't get anything done - whether I'm searching for an article, trying to read an article, or even contribute/edit, it just keeps lagging.

The culprit seems to be the ads - whenever the wiki freezes or gets bogged down, the status bar on the window will saying it's currently opening/downloading an ad on the current page; even after everything is loaded, sometimes, it'll freeze again to refresh an ad on the page.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Yes, I've had problems on it too. It never seems to work whenever I try to search for an article.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ironically, it seems to me that a lot of Wiki-esque sites have similar problems like this... this would happen occasionally with mine and MrsPepper's T*K*O Wiki, but nowhere near as bad as what's been happening with the Muppet Wiki.

Come to think of it, I can't even remember the last time I even visited the Muppet Central Dictionary Wiki...