Muppet stuff available at Disney World?

thefozz

Reaction score
Muppet stuff can be hard to come by here in Canada, and I'm off to Disneyworld next month so I'm hoping that with Muppet 3D there, they will have some cool Muppet merch.

Anyone been there recently and seen what they have?

Telly

Reaction score
I was there in March. They had some cool tshirts. The stuffed animals weren't worth giving a second glance. They had a cool Master Replica-type Kermit sitting on a log playing the banjo with fireflies that lit up. I saw it on ebay after I got back. I wanted it, but didn't have enought money.

thefozz

Reaction score
T-shirts are what I'm mostly after, anyways, so that's good to hear.

KermiClown

Reaction score
I live in Orlando and I was at Disney/MGM just a few weeks ago. They do, indeed, have a fairly good collection of Muppet shirts as well as plushes. They also had a Muppet alarm clock, a couple of frames, some shot glasses, and other Muppety things.

Telly

Reaction score
Sad! I didn't see any shot glasses!!!! That upsets me!

KermiClown

Reaction score
I visited MGM again yesterday and they had quite a few new, wonderful things at the Muppet Stuff shop. They had miniature bobble heads of Kermit, Piggy and Beaker. A new shirt or two. Several women's tote bags and purses. They also have Kermit antennae toppers and an Animal cling sticker for your car. There is a little Muppet snowglobe and a nice frame with the characters around the edge.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I made a thread in February that has lots of pictures, some of the stuff I'm sure is still there. And also if Ryan ever gets his computer fixed, hopefully he'll update his thread about what's going on there too.