1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Star Wars line expanded

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by floydnjanicefan, May 18, 2012.

1. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Waldorf is sort of close,age and shape wise, but I guess he would have to put on some face paint and lose the mo, and tease up his white hair.A better choice than Rizzo, anyway.:sleep:
    galagr likes this.
  2. galagr Well-Known Member

I always thought Robin would be a good Yoda.
  3. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Hmm... Some GREAT suggestions! I'll have to think about this one... :dreamy:
  4. galagr Well-Known Member

I had some ideas for semi main characters of figures who haven't been made yet:
    Sweetums- Sarlacc
    Marvin Suggs- Tuskan Raider ( you see, the idea I had here is that Marvin Suggs is the Tuskan Raider, and he goes around bopping the Muppaphones-Jawas with his giant mallet)
    Uncle Deadly- The Emporer
    Rats- Ewoks
    Rowlf- Mace Windu
    Walter- Anakin
    Janice- Ahsoka Tano
    Wayne and Wanda- Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru
    Droop- Imperial Spy
    Floyd- Darth Maul
    That's all I can think of right now......
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Nice! I've been really busy, but I'll try some!
    galagr likes this.
  6. catherine Active Member

what about waldorf and statler, who could they be?
  7. galagr Well-Known Member

I'm not sure who they could be, I just listed the characters that were easy to think of, the others might take a little more work.
  8. galagr Well-Known Member

I just realized that I put the wrong giant creature for Sweetums. I meant to put Rancor. :oops:
  9. catherine Active Member

aww dear old sweetums, he's a sweetheart.
    galagr likes this.
  10. muppetperson Well-Known Member

These will be available in a few days at Walt disney World.
  11. Scooterforever Active Member

Dude, I JUST found out the Scooter/Animal/Link 3-pack existed whilst browsing eBay, and my heart almost exploded! It's soooo cool to see Scooter, one of my fav Muppets, as Lando, one of my fav Star Wars characters. I really wish they'd come out with more Scooter merchandise in general (there's a measly 2 pages of Scooter merch on eBay, pretty awful for a character who was such a major presence on the original show:mad:), but having him as Lando is a step in the right direction.