Muppet Star Wars line expanded

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to work on my own Muppet Star Wars characters! I'll post pics as soon as I'm done drawing them! :smile:

galagr

Reaction score
I thought, for the sake of comedy, that a penguin could be the emperor. Get it? Emporer Penguin?(cricket noises) But not for the sake of comedy, I would buy uncle deadly as the emporer in a heartbeat.

galagr

Reaction score
I also somehow, now here me out here, can picture Marvin Suggs as a Tusken Raider. It just sort of clicks somehow.

galagr

Reaction score
I'm going to work on my own Muppet Star Wars characters! I'll post pics as soon as I'm done drawing them! :smile:
Casey, you almost done drawing them up? Sorry, I'm just kind of excited to see them! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I'm still working on them. I've been trying to look up other pics of the Star Wars characters, but there is so much detail! I'll post them soon! Sorry for the wait!:embarrassed:

galagr

Reaction score
Oh, I'm still working on them. I've been trying to look up other pics of the Star Wars characters, but there is so much detail! I'll post them soon! Sorry for the wait!:embarrassed:
Oh, that's fine, I'd rather have you put detail in them then rush and not be as detailed. Take your time! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Still working on them! I'm going movie from movie right now. IV will be up soon! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok, so here they are! (Finally) Sorry they aren't in color, my scanner is stupid. :wink: So you know the first five, but here are some of my ideas!
STAR WARS: Episode IV

Okay, so these weren't my ideas, but, come on, I just had to draw Link!
Chewwocka and Ham Solo

You know those creepy little Jawa things that steal C-3PO and R2-D2?
Rizzo and the Jawats.

Another obscure character! Here is the spy outside the Mos Eisley Cantina, played by Droop!

In the action figure line, Sam plays Obi-Wan. I felt that he should play a different character. (As you will see later.) Oh, and also a Clucktrooper!

And finally, Animal as a Tusken Raider. Because you guys asked. V will be coming soon!

galagr

Reaction score
Ok, so here they are! (Finally) Sorry they aren't in color, my scanner is stupid. :wink: So you know the first five, but here are some of my ideas!
STAR WARS: Episode IV

Okay, so these weren't my ideas, but, come on, I just had to draw Link!
Chewwocka and Ham Solo

You know those creepy little Jawa things that steal C-3PO and R2-D2?
Rizzo and the Jawats.

Another obscure character! Here is the spy outside the Mos Eisley Cantina, played by Droop!

In the action figure line, Sam plays Obi-Wan. I felt that he should play a different character. (As you will see later.) Oh, and also a Clucktrooper!

And finally, Animal as a Tusken Raider. Because you guys asked. V will be coming soon!
This is AWESOME! I love the idea of Droop as an Imperial Spy! Too bad they already made a Sam as Obi- Wan, because Dr. Strangepork would be a good choice. Nice drawings!