Muppet Show DVD's vol. 11-15 now on-line

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bambi
...or charge them, burn them, and send them back. They are single layer. Very easy
I would hope that any true fan of Jim Henson and what he believed and stood for would be a little more honest than that. :mad:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

I just ordered the entire 15 DVD set for $10.93 (incl s&h) each DVD from Time Life.

www.timelife.com/muppetshow

The original offer is for 10 DVDs, but then they pop-up the offer for the set of 15.

I had to call in to order because I don't use credit cards (any more or ever again) and talked to James Gregory. He directed me to the Customer Service link atop the site, to the FAQs, and then to Billing and Payments and then to "Payment options (or something)" and then scan down to see "Pay with Check or Money Order" and THEN print order form. He said I could write on the order form that it was an internet order and that he okayed for me to make monthly installments instead of paying the whole thing. SO, for a TN order it's the first payment (incl S&H) of $51.48, then 3 pmts of $37.49. It says backordered on the site, but he said all 15 DVD's are in stock, and he would have someone at the help desk pull them for me!!

So, call them at 1-800-950-7887 and talk to someone, ask to do installment payments if you don't use a credit card, and they'll help out. Maybe you might ask for him and tell him you're from Muppet Central, because I made several mentions of all of us here at MC.

Your service might be different than mine was, but this is what happened.

FYI,
FOZ

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I just ordered the entire 15 DVD set for $10.93 (incl s&h) each DVD from Time Life.
15 X $10.93 = $163.95

Isn't the offer above a cheaper way to go Foz?

"Their coupon code for ordering on-line is:
* 20% off all Time-Life Coupon Code: mc1218t Expires: 1/31/03

With the 20% coupon code I got all 15 DVDs for $119.97 + 13.99 shipping."

mrgamejunkie

Reaction score
price on 15 dvd set

FYI: I'm new to this forum, but after seeing the eBay ad that there was a cheaper ad, my google found this site.

The coupon code is great MC1218T 20% off.

But if you join their Sound Saver's club for $10.00 you get an extra 10% off the entire order. The sets over a $100.00, so you save even more money.

I'm shopping to see if I need more. :wink:

-Mike "mrgamejunkie"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
15 X $10.93 = $163.95

Isn't the offer above a cheaper way to go Foz?

"Their coupon code for ordering on-line is:
* 20% off all Time-Life Coupon Code: mc1218t Expires: 1/31/03

With the 20% coupon code I got all 15 DVDs for $119.97 + 13.99 shipping."
I think I was including the S&H in my total figurings.

It was item# 18052-9 15 MS DVD TL $149.96 + $13.99 s&h which was $163.95.

I'm going to call and see if I can still get the Coupon Code yet. Didn't realize about that (which is what I get for not reading everything, huh?)

Talking to "Gloria" at TimeLife.com now. Problem is, I don't use credit cards, and am doing a monthly payment plan paying by check and putting "internet order" on the form.

BUT! She came back on and I gave her the coupon code and she said after the first installment arrives, they'll ship the merchandise and then apply the 20% to that.

THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THAT CODE!! :smile:

FOZ :big_grin:

Jrobert

Reaction score
GETS EVEN BETTER!

Just thought that you all might want to know you can still save even more! Use the following code for 20% off AND Free Shipping: RV96RT

As long as the order is $75 or more then you get this deal! And anyone can get these deals, all you have to do is sign up for email deals and they'll email you every couple of weeks with a new deal!

Hope this helps, I believe this brings down your total cost for all 15 DVDs to: $119.97

Hope this helps! :smile:

beakerman

Reaction score
DUDE! You rule...I was about 2 minutes from ordering my dvd set...and then I decided...not yet, let's check the old message boards again...and behold!!! thanks a million.

Jrobert

Reaction score
You're Welcome!

And for those of you that are thinking about it, this codes is valid only through March 18th so hurry! I don't think you'll be able to find a better deal although TimeLife does cycle through different promotions.

Good Luck! I'm ordering mine TODAY! :smile:

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Thank you!

I've been waiting for a good deal on these, and this is the best I've seen - free shipping too! That's $7.99 per DVD! Crazy! :crazy: Cool! :cool:

Thanks again!

- Derek

Se-Bas

Reaction score
wich region...

I am thinking of purchasing the whole 15 dvd collection of time-life muppet show, but only if they are available for region 2 (Europe).
IS there someone who can tell me wich region they are?

Thank U