Muppet Show DVD's on clearance until June 30

bort

Reaction score
So the 15 dvd set is gone then? How about the 5 dvd set? I suppose i should write or call before placing any order then huh?

bort

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Well they will only let me get 1 set of 15 dvd's i guess it is better then nothing

solo409

Reaction score
NOOOO!
I just emailed them and they told me that they 'were permanently out of stock' But I ordered this on monday! Crypts, when did you order yours, and are you sure you are going to get it? :boo:

Beth C

Reaction score
Muppet Crypts said:
Well i just found out that my 20 DVD sets can't be fufilled. They have canceled all back orders on DVD.
That is HORRIBLE! I can't believe they did that. :frown:

I think I'll treasure mine even more now. I've got them still in the box, I was going to have a Muppet Marathon, but right now my kids are gone for the summer. I'll just wait until they get back to watch them with them. It will make watching each episode more special now, knowing that they are going to be harder to get.

I'm really sorry you didn't get your sets. Maybe with luck.. and hope.. and more luck.. they can be released as box sets by Disney in the future.

~Beth C

OH and you know what is really ANNOYING.. they are still selling the DVD's INDIVIDUALLY but not as the set. Why can't they make sets from all those INDIVIDUAL ones they still got up on that page??????? How hard is THAT???

solo409

Reaction score
This is infuriating! :mad:
Does any one have an extra set that they would sell to a stranded fellow Muppet fan at a non-gouging prince? The ebay thing is a little steep... :confused:

mountdew

Reaction score
Just checked their site, and they no longer even have the sets of DVD's as an option. You can still get 11-15, or singles, but no more 1-10 or 1-15 sets. Thankfully, my backorder hasn't been canceled yet. *crosses his fingers*

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Disney will most likly release these again in some form. Time Life stated that the fee as of July 1st,2004 would be "absorently high" from disney so they have decided to end their partnership. look for muppet stuff to invaid the Disney store this fall i have been told...... :wink:

silentdante

Reaction score
Shipping Problems?

I received a notice that my 15-DVD set had shipped on June 4th and I still have not receeived them. Has anyone else had problems with slow shipping? I'm starting to worry.

Eli

p.s.- I'm located in GA if that makes any difference

sweethamuhamu

Reaction score
DVDs?

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I chanced upon the posting about the great deals being offered by Time Line. I'd *love* to get the 15 DVD set, but when I went to view the page, the 15 volume set seems to be available in only VHS?! Has the DVD set already been sold out? and if it has, can anyone direct me to a place where I can get the DVDs?

also, is there a DVD release of Muppets Tonight?

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I chanced upon the posting about the great deals being offered by Time Line. I'd *love* to get the 15 DVD set, but when I went to view the page, the 15 volume set seems to be available in only VHS?! Has the DVD set already been sold out? and if it has, can anyone direct me to a place where I can get the DVDs?
also, is there a DVD release of Muppets Tonight

you can only get it on E*bay or a privite dealer sorry!!!!

i ordered 20 but they limited my order to only one the next day :sympathy: