Muppet Show Downloads

scarecroe

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out Tom. I don't know why so many people have a problem getting my point. Just to be clear, I'm saying just what Chilly Down is backing me up on. I'm all about sharing digital files of complete Muppet Show episodes (or any other project) that you might otherwise trade VHS tapes of, but it's not cool when things like the Star Wars and Linda Ronstadt episodes become available for download. What you're doing is hurting the possibility of getting even more cool things on DVD by decreasing the sales of what's out there now and showing JHC that you don't want to buy Muppet stuff. It's just like what guys like Steve Whitmire and Kevin Clash said at MuppetFest. The only way to help get more cool Muppet merchandise is by buying what's out there on the shelves now.

So go out and buy the DVDs dammnit!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I completely agree with you. Maybe he was distracted by the tone of the message and didn't read on. I kind of was thrown by that at first. I was also thrown by Muppet Danny's animated Kermit mouth. It's hypnotic! :eek:

scarecroe

Reaction score
I've talked to Sherlock and we're cool on it. I only hope other people see the logic.

Folks shouldn't be afraid to share MP3s and digital video files so long as they're not currently on the shelf, lol! :stick_out_tongue:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Danny's KermitMouth is hypnotic, isn't it? LOL!
I wouldn't know, I have animated GIFs turned OFF :big_grin:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Folks shouldn't be afraid to share MP3s and digital video files so long as they're not currently on the shelf, lol! :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, but be careful. My experience to date is that while most companies will turn a blind eye to casual VHS trading, they tend to get a bit shirty about anything digital...

spazyk

Reaction score
This may be kinda late but i just want to say what i think about file sharing...... Im all for it i'll d/l eps if i can't find them anyware or there not sold in my area. Sometime i'll d/l some eps and then if a store gets them i'll buy em.....

Chilly Down

Reaction score
You can also order episodes from Time-Life through their website or by phone, if no stores carry the videos or DVDs in your area.

spazyk

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
You can also order episodes from Time-Life through their website or by phone, if no stores carry the videos or DVDs in your area.
Yea but me being only 16 and not having a checking account or credit card and parents not willing to buy stuff like that... So d/l is the only way for me to see things.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by spazyk
Yea but me being only 16 and not having a checking account or credit card and parents not willing to buy stuff like that... So d/l is the only way for me to see things.
The Time-Life TMS volumes are slowly starting to make their way onto store shelves now (March 13 or 14 is when the Belefonte/Rondstadt/(someone else who I can't remember) volume comes out, and the Elton John/Julie Andrews/Gene Kelly and Star Wars/Paul Simon/Raquel Welch volumes are already out on DVD (and hopefully VHS) in stores. So you could save up your spending money and buy them that way.

-Kim