Muppet Puppets

Stix

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the availablility of Muppet Puppets? I have a Kermit and an Animal (with moving eyebrows) and was wondering if any more were produced? A Fozzie would be great to add to my collection!

mrsieve

Reaction score
There has been a Fozzie puppet, it was not a full size puppet made by Fisher-Price. There was a Rowlf and Miss Piggy puppets that were created in the 70s-80s also by Fisher-Price which were full body ones. There have been recent Kermit and Animal ones that I've seen, but not as good as the Fisher-Price ones in my view.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Fisher-Price made Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Grover, Animal, Ernie, Bert, Big Bird, Count, maybe Oscar, Roosevelt, and a few rare characters. Do a search and you'll find posts about all of them. Fozzie is not as great as your Kermit or Animal. He is a half body puppet like your Kermit, but his head isn't stuffed so his face is flat and his head is sunk in unless you contort your hand into a crazy position...but it still doesn't look as much like the real puppet as the Kermit F-P puppet does. There is a F-P stuffed doll version of Fozzie that looks a lot better, maybe you could cut a hole in him and turn him into a puppet. Check ebay for nearly all of them.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have the list in Kevin the Frog's post. There was an Oscar--he was cool. I put mine in a plastic gray garbage can and sewed the lid to his head when I was a kid doing puppet shows for the preschool I had attended at a much earlier age.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I will keep a look out and let you know what i find , have you tried e-bey they have a lot of muppet stuff in general all the time .:embarrassed: