1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet One Shots

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by bouncingbabyfig, Sep 2, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

ahem... You know very.well sis, that id like a fozzie one. :)
  2. bouncingbabyfig

bouncingbabyfig Well-Known Member

Well, since Fozzie has been mentioned. Twice. He is the winner for the next one shot! Yaay! I decided I'll do Newsman afterwords. ;)
    newsmanfan and MissMusical12 like this.
  3. miss kermie

YESSS!!
    I am happy. Thanks sis!
    bouncingbabyfig likes this.
  4. bouncingbabyfig

Vous is welcome!
    miss kermie likes this.
  5. bouncingbabyfig

Otay, I've been really bad on updating this story, so here's a little snippet of Fozzie's Oneshot:
    Fozzie knew there would always be three things he could count on in life: one, he could never get an honest laugh with his jokes, two, muppet family would never leave him behind, and thirdly, his beautiful friend and girlfriend Jaz. It didn’t matter how many times he failed to receive a laugh for his jokes, or how many times Statler and Waldorf heckled him, because was always there to make things better.
    Sometimes he didn’t want to face her, and would do anything to avoid anything but mutual contact with his sweat heart, but, of course, she corner him, weasel the answers she wanted out from him, and then she’d kiss him on the cheek and they’d go out to dinner.
    Tonight was such a night. After agreeing to go out on the town, Fozzie sat in silence through most of the drive, much to Jaz’s annoyance. Her almond eyes searched his melancholy face for an answer, but he remained stone faced and shy.
    “What’s wrong, brown bear?” Jaz asked sincerely, smiling at the way Fozzie’s cheeks colored at the sound of his nickname.
    “Jaz?” He asked tentively. Reaching over, Jaz grasped Fozzie’s paw in her own hand, her skin’s dark color harmonizing with Fozzie’s honey colored fur.
    “D-do you like me?” He asked softly, not meeting her gaze.
    More to come!!!
    cjd874, MissMusical12 and miss kermie like this.
  6. miss kermie

SQUEEEEEE!!!

*Sniff* You do love me Figgie!

LOL

More please!
  7. bouncingbabyfig

Pfft! Course I love you, we're sisters aren't we? ;)
    miss kermie likes this.
  8. miss kermie

Yes we are. :D
  9. bouncingbabyfig

Quick question, why is miss piggy a zombie vampire thing on your avatar?
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I am wondering that myself. Where did Jaz get that scary avatar?

Other than that, great job on the spot of Fozzie and Jaz. They are like such a cute couple.
  11. bouncingbabyfig

Fozzie Oneshot Continued:
    Jaz stared open mouthed at the nervous bear next to her. He wouldn't meet her gaze as his hands stretched and wrinkled his hat.
    "Fozzie," she whispered shakily. "how can you ask that?" It was at that moment he finally looked up and met her moistened eyes. He desperately wanted to envelop her in a hug and just let the world disappear in that embrace. But he didn't, he could only look away shamefully, he hadn't wanted to ruin her evening like this.
    "Is this about Statler and Waldorf?" she asked softly looking down as well.
    "Yes, no, maybe. I-I don't really know, they might be part of it." He mumbled hesitantly. Jaz's gaze softened a little.
    “I don't like you, Fozzie.” she said in a firm tone. The comedian's head snapped up so fast his ears flapped back in forth.
    “Wh-wha?” before he could finish Jaz silenced him with a quick kiss to the lips.
    “I love you.” she finished solemnly, smiling softly at his baffled expression.
    “Honest and truly?” he asked tentatively, his cheeks growing warm under her gaze.
    “As truly and honestly as I'll ever be.” she said. Scooting over to his side of the seat in the taxi, she lifted his arm and draped it over her own shoulders before snuggling into his warm chest. Inhaling deeply she enjoyed the outdoors smell of his fur, reminding her of the pinewoods back home.
    “Jazie?” Fozzie asked using his own nickname for his girlfriend.
    “Hmm?” Jaz replied, her eyes slowly drooping as the rhythm of the rain pounded on the yellow cab's rooftop.
    “I love you, too.” Wrapping her arms tighter around her friend and love, Jaz raised her head high enough to reach Fozzie's lips and kiss him warmly. Resting her head back on his chest she smiled and replied tiredly.
    “I'm glad you do,Fozzie, I really am.”
    And they continued that way for the rest of the evening.
    miss kermie, cjd874 and MissMusical12 like this.
  12. bouncingbabyfig

Like, totally!
  13. muppetfan24/7

Yup! Yeah, my avatar is spooky but not as creepy as Jaz's avatar was.
  14. bouncingbabyfig

Lol, the fraggle's eyes are awesomne!
    Don't go towards the light!
  15. bouncingbabyfig

Newsie's oneshot hopefully will be up by sunday!
  16. miss kermie

Ok, uno, loooooove the story.Figgie! I acted like Fozzie when I said I didnt.love him. Lol

Dos, my avatar iz frum toughpigs art section.
    I thought it'd be perfect for october.
    Based on your reactions, id say its pretty freaky...
  17. bouncingbabyfig

Yaaay! Glad you like it! Yes, your avatar certainly has its...charm.
  18. muppetfan24/7

Oh yes! I want to know what the Newsman's report becomes and how his day is.
  19. bouncingbabyfig

Well, as of right now his report is a little overcast, but it may be sunny in the evening. ;)
  20. muppetfan24/7

LOL! Our day is so overcast in the Midwest.