Muppet One Shots

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Fozzie Oneshot Continued:
Jaz stared open mouthed at the nervous bear next to her. He wouldn't meet her gaze as his hands stretched and wrinkled his hat.
"Fozzie," she whispered shakily. "how can you ask that?" It was at that moment he finally looked up and met her moistened eyes. He desperately wanted to envelop her in a hug and just let the world disappear in that embrace. But he didn't, he could only look away shamefully, he hadn't wanted to ruin her evening like this.
"Is this about Statler and Waldorf?" she asked softly looking down as well.
"Yes, no, maybe. I-I don't really know, they might be part of it." He mumbled hesitantly. Jaz's gaze softened a little.
“I don't like you, Fozzie.” she said in a firm tone. The comedian's head snapped up so fast his ears flapped back in forth.
“Wh-wha?” before he could finish Jaz silenced him with a quick kiss to the lips.
“I love you.” she finished solemnly, smiling softly at his baffled expression.
“Honest and truly?” he asked tentatively, his cheeks growing warm under her gaze.
“As truly and honestly as I'll ever be.” she said. Scooting over to his side of the seat in the taxi, she lifted his arm and draped it over her own shoulders before snuggling into his warm chest. Inhaling deeply she enjoyed the outdoors smell of his fur, reminding her of the pinewoods back home.
“Jazie?” Fozzie asked using his own nickname for his girlfriend.
“Hmm?” Jaz replied, her eyes slowly drooping as the rhythm of the rain pounded on the yellow cab's rooftop.
“I love you, too.” Wrapping her arms tighter around her friend and love, Jaz raised her head high enough to reach Fozzie's lips and kiss him warmly. Resting her head back on his chest she smiled and replied tiredly.
“I'm glad you do,Fozzie, I really am.”
And they continued that way for the rest of the evening.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ok, uno, loooooove the story.Figgie! I acted like Fozzie when I said I didnt.love him. Lol

Dos, my avatar iz frum toughpigs art section.
I thought it'd be perfect for october.
Based on your reactions, id say its pretty freaky...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Ok, uno, loooooove the story.Figgie! I acted like Fozzie when I said I didnt.love him. Lol

Dos, my avatar iz frum toughpigs art section.
I thought it'd be perfect for october.
Based on your reactions, id say its pretty freaky...
Yaaay! Glad you like it! Yes, your avatar certainly has its...charm.