~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! That is...AWESOME!!!!!!

You rule and rock and fraggle! (Fraggle Rock, little joke...er...) Thanks for all this fanTAStic work!!!

zns

Reaction score
Looking great :smile: . As a little suggestion, I think that you should add some stuff from Sesame Street and The Muppet show. But then again, it's your website, you do what you want with it.:wink:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Hmm, I was a little disappointed by "The Frog Prince"; it sounds like part of it's from the special, and part of it's from the record. (But then again that's what the album was; what I mean is on the album Jim and Jerry recorded some extra stuff, like Kermit's new intro.)

But MBP is a great addition. :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You rule and rock and fraggle! (Fraggle Rock, little joke...er...) Thanks for all this fanTAStic work!!!
-giggle- Thank you. -fraggles- ^-^

zns said:
As a little suggestion, I think that you should add some stuff from Sesame Street and The Muppet show.
As a matter of fact, a section is in the works already for The Muppet Show and should be up soon. :wink: A section for Sesame Street is being considered upon.

MuppetDude said:
Hmm, I was a little disappointed by "The Frog Prince"; it sounds like part of it's from the special, and part of it's from the record. (But then again that's what the album was; what I mean is on the album Jim and Jerry recorded some extra stuff, like Kermit's new intro.)
Yeah, it is a bit of a hodge-podge between the record and the aired special. I apologise about that. But, the original sound files from the record are extremely difficult to come by. Still, it's something for those who want the music from the special and don't own the record.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback and suggestions, you guys! Stand by for The Jim Henson Hour section of Muppet Musique, coming real soon! :wink:

Tonichelle

Reaction score
Keep up the amazing work! I love your site and visit it regularly even when I don't get a chance to come on the message boards here...

*high five*

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the section for The Jim Henson Hour.

Enjoy!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Very nice! Sounds like some of them are in stereo. But there's one mistake: "Cute" was in "Dog City", not "Aquatic Life".

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Very nice! Sounds like some of them are in stereo. But there's one mistake: "Cute" was in "Dog City", not "Aquatic Life".
Eep, thanks for the correction! Fixed, now. :wink: