1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Sylinde Bren, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

~ Muppet Musique ~

Another site I just launched. It offers exactly what it's called; Muppet Musique. Currently, it just features songs from A Muppet Family Christmas (unedited) and links to my Fraggle Music webpage, but I fully intend to add more as I find the time. As I update, I'll let everyone know here in this thread.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ohh!!! Muchos Gracias Senora!!!:D I love these songs! Thanks!
  3. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

What can I say; you are truly a Muppet hero! First the Fraggle site, which, incase I didn't say it before, is amazing, and now this! This is incredible! You are incredible! Thanks!

Kate
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

5. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Amazing. The MFC songs sound so clear! They're great! Thanks for all the Muppet music.
  6. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

ownership

On your site, it mentions that all images, songs, and other information are owned by The Jim Henson Company. Actually, the Muppets are now owned by Disney (who formed The Muppets Holding Company). I'm sure that you already knew, but I'm not sure.

Do you plan on eventually including the Sesame Street songs Everyone Likes Ice Cream and A Song From Kermit?
  7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

It looks really really god. I wish I had my computer so I could share in the goodness! But then, it acts weird with MP3s since my dad messed with it...
  8. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

*click - download*
    *click - add to favorites*
    *click - euphoria*
    *click - hums*
    *click - smile*
    *click - sing*
  9. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Usted es mucho agradable, amigo! ;)

That, seriously, has to be the nicest compliment I've gotten so far. Thank you so much! It's words of appreciation like those and the knowledge that people are actually out there enjoying what I contribute to the web that make all of the hard work completely worthwhile and make me beyond happy. So, thank you. :D

They're taken directly from the region 2 UK DVD of the program. ;)

Ooh, thank you for reminding me! I already knew about it, but had forgotten to change it. I'll fix it asap.

Eventually, maybe. Haven't even considered adding Sesame Street songs, as of yet. Currently, in the works of being added to the site are the albums for A Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island.

Aw, I'm sorry about your computer... If you like, I could make you a CD(s) and send them to your address. Email me, if you'd be interested.

^-^
  10. Fragglemuppet

Its my pleasure, Sylindebren. Is the UK virsion of the DVD unedited, then?
  11. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

-nods- Yup, it is. It has everything except for the small scene where Ma Bear and Fozzie are putting up his Christmas stocking over the fire. You can read more about the differences between the US version and UK version, here.
  12. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Wow, wonderful site. The other day I saved the MFC ones. Which is probably my all time favourite muppet production. You rock, and your site is a really cool idea. **hugs**
  13. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Thanks! :D
  14. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the official The Muppet Christmas Carol album, featuring both songs Room In Your Heart and Chairman of The Board not included in the original film release.

Enjoy!
  15. Fragglemuppet

Thanks again Sylindebren! This site is truly a treasure! I understand the MCC album is mighty rare!
  16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Thank You Soooooo Much!!!
  17. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

This site is fabulous!! :)
  18. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

It just seemed the most logical for me to start with Christmas music, since the holidays are only a couple months away. ;)

And, speaking of 'treasure', the Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack is next on my site agenda.

Thanks, guys! :D
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wow! Songs I never even heard of!!!

Chairman of teh Baord is amazing, and freaky! Sam singing is just...wrong!!! He sounds liek Yoda, then Grover, then Animal, then.frreaky! Every tiem he said, "Ground." I expect him to go, "Ground, around, around, around, over under and through..."
  20. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the album for Muppet Treasure Island.

Enjoy!