Muppet Music: Come and Get It!

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
some are up with borkborkbork in the title, more are coming in minutes. let me know if you find em'

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I found them!!! But it can't even find the "borkborkbork"...the search engine is very erratic...at least for me...

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaay! All files are up on iMesh and WinMX. Disregard previous statements and just search for borkborkbork. Glad you found em', and happy surfin'. Enjoy, AND SHARE!!!!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
For some reason, it won't display results for borkborkbork, but other searches I've done display your stuff...sometimes. Napster never had these problems...but Napster is gone.

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I can't find you right now, but I, for one, have an above average collection of Muppet related mp3s on WinMX. Mostly Sesame Street mp3s, cause they rock. Someone's downloading Kids Just Love To Brush right now, actually.

Anyway, if you wanna find me, I'll try to be on as much as I can. I'm gymkata.org521. Just browse me (sounds racy) and you'll find the sesame street stuff there. Almost all of it is really good quality. Enjoy. Sorry if I'm not on more often. I'll do my best to remember.

-Chris

P.S.- Feel free to say hi with a message or by visiting gymkata.org. Good night, all.